Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Central Bankers Gaslighting Us About the “Strong” Dollar | SchiffGold

All the talk of the CN¥ or even BT¢ becoming world default currency are quite ridiculous. USD is trading at . 94£ and 1.04€ and 145¥en. These numbers are insane. I don't know if such a strong dollar is good or bad, but I've always wanted to visit Europe.

barjoe 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just jumped into the currency rabbit hole myself. It's wild how everyone's tossing around predictions. I've seen the USD hold its ground through twists and turns. But hey, who knows, right? It's like a global money rollercoaster. I am thinking of investing in dolar yorum; it seems promising. Anyway, Stay curious, keep an eye on the trends, and remember, it's a ride we're all on together.

Excerpt: "In all these cases, the problem is never that the dollar is “too strong.” The problem is that other central banks are even worse,..."

I don't agree. The Fed's increasing the interest rate to stop inflation is some ugly shit. 1st, the increase in interest rates cannot stop the inflation that is international. If anything, it makes it worse by trashing those other currencies. 2nd, inflation has already started to come down, not because of the Fed moves, but as countries coordinate their responses to the inflation caused by Putin's war.

But 3rd, if the Fed can't stop international inflation by increasing interest rates, why do it??? And the answer is, well first greed of course. Selling loads of higher interest bonds makes the dollar still stronger, and this churning makes money for the banks. (4th: ) But most importantly, raising interest rates like this crushes the US economy, freezing the real estate market and putting millions out of work. What does wrecking millions of lives do to stop the pain of inflation? Nothing of course, but what it does do is make the democrats look bad, even though all this comes from GQP bankers. For them, they think that's a good thing. It is more of the same GQP kicking down, except now their kicking the entire country in the teeth. It is shameful that the democrats are not making this an issue. Most of the inflation comes from GQP-aligned oil companies. So now the GQP-aligned Fed does this shit right before the election.

I know Americans are stupid as shit, but it's really disappointing to see people who are so utterly ignorant. And allowing themselves to be so shamelessly manipulated. The GQP has declared war on the rest of us, but no one gets that.

Wow! When we lived over there in the 1960’s a 1£ was worth $2.40!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.