Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK 17 dead, 24 wounded in Russia school shooting by gunman with converted pistols and a shirt with "Nazi symbols"

Not surprised that Russia used this tragedy to make up a false detail that it was a Ukraine "Nazi" youth.

barjoe 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On NPR, they talked abotu tow different shootings in Russia.

I think mass shootings are a result of a combination of loneliness, lack of acceptance and hopelessness. I think it this is mostly due to the fact that we evolved to interact with each other and virtual interaction doesn't solve the need for face to face interaction(s). Some people feel such strong frustration(s) that they act out in a way that they have to be noticed, even though I doubt they realized themselves why they are doing so.

Anyway, I think mass shootigns are more common in the U.S. because we spend more time looking at screens, TVs, computers or phones, than we spend looking at each other.

Recent events in Russia, has greatly increased the feelings of hopelessness there, and people are starting to act out. I think they also somewhat have their own kind of gun culture there as well.

At least they don’t have two or three of these a year like we do. Crazies are everywhere!

It is not just a couple of times per yer. [sandyhookpromise.org] "The U.S. has had 2,032 school shootings since 1970 and these numbers are increasing. Alarmingly, 948 school shootings have taken place since the tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School in December 2012.4 "

School shootings are now an international plague.

I didn't see where this article said anything about a "Ukranian 'Nazi' youth."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.