Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Anti-Trans Texas AG Ken Paxton Flees From Subpoena

To avoid being served with a subpoena, in what can only be described as a scene from a movie, Texas attorney general Ken Paxton fled his home in a truck driven by his wife, state Sen. Angela Paxton on Monday.

Texas's chief law enforcement officer went to great lengths to avoid being forced to testify in court, according to an affidavit filed in federal court by the process server, Ernesto Herrera.

A subpoena was being served on the state's top attorney requiring him to attend a federal court hearing in a case brought by nonprofits that assist Texans seeking abortions outside the state, the Texas Tribune reports.

Herrera said that he spotted Paxton and Angela through the windows of their house as he approached it on Monday morning. Paxton's wife answered the door and Herrera saw Paxton enter the room behind her. However, once he saw Herrera, he turned and left the room. Herrera explained to Angela that he was there to deliver legal documents to Paxton; Angela said her husband was on the phone.

Herrera told her he would wait until Paxton finished.

Things became strange after that. ...

snytiger6 9 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The videos I view on the sharing site are informative and helpful for anyone; thereafter, I enjoy a round of stumble guys, a lighthearted knockout game that I highly recommend. Put the boys' wits to the test.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.