Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Security Alert for U.S. Citizens in Russia - U.S. Embassy & Consulates

It's beginning to look like we are at great risk for a WWIII. The Nord Stream sabotage by Russia is very suspicious. If course the Russian dupes out there will somehow say this is all the fault of NATO.

barjoe 9 Sep 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love, well not love, but see all the irony and 1984 style double speak in it all.

Nord I & II were civilian infrastructure to help ensure Europe's energy needs looking into the future. The more options available the better. Best not to put all your eggs into one basket. Good capitalist endevour, providing competition and cheaper energy to consumers. To European societies.
This somehow was interpreted and turned around, sold as Europe being dependent on this one source of many options still. So they then spite themselves by refusing to use that energy option, causing an energy crisis with more insecurity and dependancy on remaining options.
Now Nord I & II are gone as an option altogether via sabotage with explosives, with the technical ability to pull it off suggesting state actor.
If a military act, then taking out essential civilian infrastructure in international waters has nothing to do with national defense. It has everything to do with economic power ie corporate power. When states choose to use their military in this way, representing corporate interests rather the interest of people......they have a word for that type of governance.
And the best irony is it will alway be cheaper to transport energy to Europe from Russia than anywhere else outside of Europe due to geography.

puff Level 8 Sep 28, 2022

Yes, Biden seems determined to start a war with Russia.

It sounds like you support everything President Putin is saying, all the time. It's Biden's fault. It's NATO's fault. You think
Russia is just defending their interests. They will soon announce the returns from their sham elections. Some people will actually believe the results.

@barjoe Huh? This has nothing to do with Putin, we're talking about Biden. Biden has done everything in his power to prolong the war and avoid a diplomatic solution. This is how Biden has chosen to respond to the war, his choice. This is madness.

@Druvius We're talking about Biden? No you are. He didn't invade Ukraine. I guess NATO should've just minded their own business and let Russia reestablish the Eastern block. So Biden should push negotiations that Trump would've. Let Russia take over half of Ukraine, overthrow Zalensky and install a puppet regime. Is that your idea of a diplomatic solution?

Americans will dual citizenship could get drafted. I say the shit actor Steven Seagall should be made a Major and sent into battle.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688717
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.