Agnostic.com

7 4

The sabotage of Nordstream - An international Whodunnit by US lead Terrorists? The bubbling gas smells Russian, the explosive smells American, the US President smirkingly announced it before it happened.

Biden: "I promise you, we will be able to do that." [abcn.ws]
"Pres. Biden: “If Russia invades…then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”
Reporter: “But how will you do that, exactly, since…the project is in Germany’s control?”
Biden: “I promise you, we will be able to do that.” "

[consortiumnews.com]

. See also "DIANA JOHNSTONE: Omerta in the Gangster War – Consortium News" for other comments.

FrayedBear 9 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This has Vlad's fingerprints all over it. He's getting desperate; so desperate he he resorts to rattling the nuclear saber. But he knows he can't actually use it without alienating even the countries that currently tolerate him. His adventure in Ukraine is not going well. He's losing ground; the Russian people are not happy with the call-up of reserves.He's trying to break the will of Western Europe by preventing them from building up gas reserves for the coming winter. But it won't work. The Europeans would rather put up with a temporary inconvenience than allow a cheap thug to grab sovereign territory on their doorstep. They can't afford to let it happen. If they do, it will only embolden the criminal to go further, to take more, to pose a permanent threat.

Thank you for your erudite hopeful analysis.

@FrayedBear You're welcome.

You're as bad and delusional as those idiot MAGA dirt bags. You are a dumb Russian ass kisser.

Have you spoken with your psychiattist recently? Your projection seems to be showing.

@FrayedBear "Projection" is your favorite word. Unfortunately, you don't have the intelligence to know when or how to use it.

@Alienbeing [britannica.com]

I keep seeing this nonsense and distraction constantly and it shows me that somebody is all ate up. Even with their sneeze and runny nose. Many things are frayed here but they are not bare.

Weasel words. Please explain yourself & prove US innocence of the charge.

@FrayedBear that’s not how claims work. You make the claim, you bear the burden of proving it. Or, you can just disprove my claim that I am an all powerful witch and then I’ll use your method to disprove your claim. Easy peasy. 💁🏼♀️

@FreethoughtKaty I certainly would not offer you the pleasures of cunnilingus - I would probably have your broomstick splinters that have stuck between your thighs poke my eyeballs out!
You haven't proven that Russia started last February anything other than a protective policing action by invitation of people now requesting incorporation into Russia.

@FreethoughtKaty What is widely proven is that USA has been promulgating, funding, arming & promoting genocide in Ukraine.

[sgtreport.com]

[newspunch.com]

@FrayedBear Weasel words? LOL Tis not I that has to explain himself.

@FrayedBear It is not only NOT "widely proven" it is not proven at all.

@Alienbeing the jury of the world population do not believe the lies of the 4%American world population. Keep promulgating your delusion alien the rest of us stopped listening long ago.

@FrayedBear You are in no position to determine what percentage of the world population believes about anything. Based on the comments you get concerning your posts, the world believes everything we say. Does anyone here agree with you?

@Alienbeing Many do alien. ATM this post has received 5 👍. You seem to have received none, nil, zilch, zero.

@FrayedBear I can't explain the 5 that "approved" of your post. Of course none of yu offer any proof, just "feelings". That is stupid because destruction of that pipeline is NOT in U.S. interests, quite the opposite.

However when I asked "does anyone here agree with you" I was referring to agree, in general. The answer is no, no one agrees with you in general.

@Alienbeing Your desperation is sad.

@FrayedBear Only you could conclude "desperation" from a post that questioned to accurcy of your analysis.

Rant on.

Nonsense.

What dope are you on? Here's the film of the leak
[twitter.com]

I do like the gangster analogy, pretty accurate.
Wage war for territory, to remove competition. Threaten them, then smash their windows and burn down their livelihood if they try to muscle in on the "Don's" area of influence.

puff Level 8 Sep 29, 2022

Doesn't matter who did it. It is a good move.

Will you say that if the Russians or disenchanted Europeans knock out the N.American power grid this winter leaving you in the freezing cold?

Blame Australia.

They are not allowed to sneeze without American permission. My bad! USA gave them the disease causing the sneeze & runny nose free of charge.

@NostraDumbass I do in a roundabout way. We have AUKUS. Yanks would fuck this up operationally if left to themselves so I suspect dumb AND dumber; a team effort. UK practically is good at this shit. Australia, by association, is guilty also.
Seems Germany and some select other NATO members were forewarned for there is not the reaction I would expect from certain countries including my own. Officially, there was only about 5 minutes of tut tutting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.