Agnostic.com

14 12

LINK Christian influencer gets holy water breast implants

Christian influencer Emma Antebellum proudly announced on TikTok that she recently got breast implants which are filled with holy water.

Breast implants consist of a silicone shell that holds either a silicone jell or saline water. Both are considered safe even though the shell may rupture over time. However, there are growing voices on the possible deleterious health effects they may pose to women. ...

snytiger6 9 Sep 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

#satire... This article was a joke, a christian influencer named emma antebellum does not exist.

Level 1 Oct 10, 2022

😂😂😂so hilarious.

Yeah, I am still debating myself about if this is belongs in the news or silly random and fun category...

Strippers do need a catchy name and a hook to get tips. I wonder if she Blesses her followers by expressing during her pole dances..

They feel heavenly.

"I can feel the Power of Jesus in me ... It's like having a threesome when I have intercourse with my husband...and my nipples can cut glass...SING HALLELUJAH!!!" 😂😂😂😂😂

Is that her real last name, or just another offensive fake shit she uses?

Holy water: papal piss.

Soooo, gawd failed to make her Perfect so she defied it/him/her?
BLASPHEMY!

Reminds me of that quote from Alice in Wonderland:

“Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

Holy fake tits.

Good gravy, what a nutjob!

That's her boyfriend - "nut job."

@Beowulfsfriend Actually, both of them appear to be what we call "people with issues"...

More delusional comments from a total airhead.

I wonder if she blesses her vibrator or ball gag.

Could be filled with sewer water, they would still be fake tits. Same magical powers.

Rat piss is a better idea.

I'm going to be really mean.
I hope they rupture and cause her agonizing pain.
Sorry, NOT sorry.

There have been studies done that holy water in churches is full of bacteria. That occurred to me as I wondered about them rupturing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:688953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.