Agnostic.com

26 3

Uhhhhhhhh I'm new leave msg

Well who's out there and let's talk

Arcanemisfit13 3 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome, you're talking to the coolest "Siri" ever... You type a message then you get comments. Eventually you will discover topics likely never thought you'll be interested in..... Just a word of caution that no one will tell you......... This stuff is highly addictive !!!! (Yeah, this "Siri" loves to have fun) once again, welcome and hang on tight to your seat, things are just about to pick up some speed !!!

Oh and here I thought you were Google Assistant

@AmelieMatisse No I am not....or am I?? You are going to have to find out ???

@AmelieMatisse ha ha ha.. I am just playing along... I am sure you know the answer to the Google thing....or do you?? ( See???.. we could do this all all day !!.... So much fun !! Have a wonderful Sunday ? )

@IamNobody can I send you a captcha to determine if you are a robot?

@IamNobody sadly I do not have the answers to the question What is the Meaning of Life

@AmelieMatisse no need to do that pesky graphical test where I will get confused and not know what to do, so let's keep this simple and solve it right now. No, I am not a robot.... or am I???? (Having probably too much fun with this that maybe Admin are going to have a talk with me.... Oopphhss) ???????

@AmelieMatisse ......wait, I got a bit lost here and this is going to give away if I am a robot or not.... What is the meaning of life? Unless or messages got delayed and out of sync, I don't compute..I mean, I don't understand why would you say that? ?? (Nobody knows anyway, even there are some they think they do)

Did you have something in mind to talk about or just a general, "I'm bored." thing going on?

Welcome to our humble home, you will never leave the same and hope you never leave at all.

Hi!
If you write your profile and answer the profile questions we can get to know you better, and you'll also earn points.
Then you can make comments and do your own posts to earn more points.
When you reach level two you can private message people.

Welcome to the site. We're a varied and widely scattered diaspora of like minded individuals. From your "handle" I find it hard to believe you are truly a misfit. ( unless we all are - a distinct possibility... Not believing in a god doesn't make you a misfit - not among this group anyway - but it does mean you can think for yourself. Hmmmm. Maybe that DOES make us all misfits...

Andee Level 4 Apr 29, 2018

Hi and welcome to our community. You will find a variety of personalities and topics. Don't be shy, join in and let us get to know you and you us. We look forward to your thoughts, ideas, and opinions. Have fun and browse around, there is a lot of information here for you to consider and much to learn. Enjoy. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Apr 29, 2018

Rolling in the deep....

Hello and welcome

So what is the significance of "78d"?

What up G?

Welcome

Uhhhhhhhhh I'm old message left.

How are you doing?

Ben13 Level 5 Apr 29, 2018

Hey

There's always someone to talk to here.

Check out posts and be sure to comment. There is lots of feedback and ideas on this site.

Soooo what do you mean by Arcane-misfit? 😉

You will enjoy this platform and learn a lot

Rosh Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

Hello

Welcome, to the creche.

Coldo Level 8 Apr 29, 2018

Hi Arca 🙂

Well. Guess I'll just go to bed...

Seem you are also very impatient. Relax and enjoy the ride !

Lol

i would love to satisfiy a girl in every where, but unfortunately i am so fare from you, and i stell i will be there if you gonna reach me in Germany

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:68992
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.