Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Uvalde, Texas school district suspends its entire police department | Fox News

Yep. It's FoxNews. It isn't, however, THAT FoxNews.

When 78% of American view Fox in their homes at 5, 6, 10 and 11 pm, sometimes you just have to do a quick fact check to know:

The story remains the same, even if it is on a LOCAL Fox Channel.

(So can we avoid the link shaming, please??? If you personally do not trust ANY Fox channel, please post your rebuttal to this story and debate. #carryon) (I feel weird to have to add disclaimers. #justsayin)

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was actually featured on a news segment done by the local Fox station in LA. It was on illegal speed traps, a subject I am a leading expert on. They did an excellent job of presenting the information and even had me in studio to answer questions that viewers texted in. I was very favorably impressed.

Unfortunately, within two months they had a complete turnover in their news department. Can't say my impression is as favorable since the change.

@SeaGreenEyez, they showed the 45 seconds of video they had edited down from over 3 hours of interviews with three people I had helped beat illegal speed trap tickets, as well as me. Then they did a live interview with me. The first words out of my mouth were about the "tickets for revenue scam."

Then they asked for the audience to text questions, cut to a different segment and a commercial. After the commercial I had two minutes to answer as many questions as I could.

The producer later informed me that I received over ten times as many questions as any other segment they had done on any other topic. I pointed out that the weather guy, a reporter, and a cameraman, in addition to her, had all asked me questions about tickets. This was from the 20 or so people still at the station for the 10:00 p.m. news.

FOX is a media corporation. Bought by a foreigner, (the first) Rupert Murdock in 1986. Previous to this it was against the law for a foreigner to own American Media and it should be again. Thanks ronald reagan. Local affiliates carry the same moniker but are NOT "Faux Noise".

I'm surprised it took so long..the good guys with guns did Nothing for 58 minutes, listening to children being assassinated..Nothing.

Your local Fox News on your local Fox station is licensed by the FCC. FOX "News on cable is not. This is why they put it on cable. If they were an over the airways channel they would not be able to get away with the crap they do. They would be getting fined to fucking death, and lose their license.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.