Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Ukrainian Kharkiv Counter-Offensive - Russian Invasion DOCUMENTARY - YouTube

27 minute operational level evaluation of the Ukrainian advances in September 2022. Skip to 2:13 to avoid the commercial.

Garban 8 Oct 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Garban Thought I'd reach out to you on this one as on this site you appear to be the expert on the Ukrainian stuff. Recently on another site was arguing with a few Putinphiles over this incident- [euronews.com]
so my question is have you heard anything else on that, any other evidence that would indeed indicate that the Russians murdered Kerpatenko? I know damn well it wasn't the Ukrainians who murdered him as some folks would have me believe, and if they didn't there's pretty much only one other choice.

@Garban Ah I see, and it's more about the Military moves etc. Just thought I'd ask. Maybe more details on that murder will soon emerge.

I try to be patient with everyone whom I get drawn into debates with, but some of the Putin sympathizers really try my patience with their rather dehumanizing approach to Putin's obvious war crimes. Folks like this obvious Putinphile-
[minds.com]

On another site came across some screwball complaining about the Ukrainians sabotaging the Kerch bridge, as a 70th birthday "gift" to Putin. I laughed in his face, and cheered on the Ukrainians.

Ukraine is taking back land largely because Vlad is packing up and going home after declaring a victory in recovering Russian land. Once he does that he'll demand an end to sanctions and declare Ukraine the aggressors in any further attempts to fight. It will become an argument over where the border is and Vlad might blow up Kiev with a tactical nuke or two if they don't stop the aggression. That's my guess.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690160
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.