Agnostic.com

6 2

Hot or cold State

If you HAD to live in a hot or cold state, where would you live? Arizona is a super hot state so the disadvantages are, too much sun, alot of bugs and mosquitos, no white christmas. Alaska is super cold,so the disadvantages are too much snow, your always cold outside, ect.

5082gregory 7 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cold, my allergies fare better in cooler environments.

I chose hot for now. I really cannot tolerate cold as long as staying in when the roads are bad is not an option (due to work, mostly).

Zster Level 8 Apr 29, 2018

I'm not sure if Washington would be considered hot or cold.... ?

Depends on which side of the state you live..Eastern Wash. is hot AF in the summer..

@charlotte62 True. Crossing the Cascades is like going into another climate entirely.

I would prefer a hot state or territory my choice is Hawaii or St. Croix in the US Virgin islands. I have lived in Pa. all my life and it's doable, but I still hate winter, too much rain, and cloudy days.

ebdb Level 7 Apr 29, 2018

Well, I live in NC now and I used to live in Pennsylvania, and then Colorado. I'd pick NC for the hot state because I'm already here and know where all the good bars are, and I did enjoy my time in CO, so I'd pick that for my cold state. NC has awful pine pollen in the spring and we usually get at least a week where the temperature is above 95 degress every day, but you got mountains in the west and the ocean down east. CO didn't have any fleas, but you could see a foot of snow come out of nowhere in June.

Central New Mexico is pretty nice.
I've lived in New York, Mass, Florida, Texas and now here.
I'll never move to a cold state again, or the southeast US.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.