Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK "The Transformed Wife" has an INSANE guide for being Christians, not feminists - YouTube

Sometimes people are so brainwashed that they are their own worst enemies...

snytiger6 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a cluster fuck of mass confusion. This concept will break your heart and you will never get to fairtytale heaven.

So if sex is for procreation she and her husband should stop as she looks like she is no longer able to produce offspring.

If it doesn't take long then you are so not doing it right. Gods I would hate that.

She blocked me after I tried to engage.
🤣🤣🤣

Quelle surprise.......

@AnneWimsey Oui!

Well, they say there is someone for everyone, mating-wise, so I'm sure there are more than a few men that are her match, but not me or anybody I am friends with...

Raise your daughters to be enslaved to Christianity, just the like the Islamist males want their daughters enslaved to Islam!!!

Old men who just want women to slave over them so they can claim to be religious!!!

Sure seems that religious males are closer to being or becoming perverts than to their so call god!!!

Since watching "Twilght Zone", growing up, i have def seen those glazed eyes before.......

Damn looks like an old douche I saw in a trash can covered with bugs.

Sex, according to god, is not for fun. It is for creating new human critters and, according to those religions which say life begins at fertilization, every sperm is sacred. This is a battle of words over a detail of a much larger subject. Just attack the larger subject, put an end to it in any way necessary, and sex will take care of itself.

Love that Monty Python song, Every Sperm Is Sacred...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:690797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.