Agnostic.com

5 7

Just a few words of advice.

MerlinZap 8 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate that song. Radio killed it when I was a kid, and they just keep beating that dead horse to death some more. If a band starts playing it, I run out covering my ears......and I don't come back. DONE!

twill Level 7 Oct 20, 2022

Some will do the fandango, some won’t! πŸ˜‰

I'm a bit conflicted on this one. I get it that you want to be with people that have some capacity for playfulness, like the meme suggests, but on the other hand, not everybody is into mainstream pop or rock music. So if you are someone more like the latter, in your music taste, then maybe someone who shares that with you would not be a negative influence in your life, but maybe another kindred soul that you belong with.

I take your point.

Agreed.
Mama Mia. Mama Mia. Mama Mia, Figaro.

I just leave. I don't need to hear crap music.

I don't agree with you about that song being crap music, but I do share your attitude. I feel that about all country music is crap, so I do just walk away and leave, whenever I can, from staying and hearing that music. The only place I have to just about always stay and put up with it, is at karaoke shows. Tho sometimes, I just get so fed up after an hour or two, that I just leave, instead of staying there just to sing some more, because I have reached my limit on country music for that night.

Lucky for you, you live in New Orleans, so you probably have to put up with way less country music there than I do here... assuming you feel the same as I do about country music.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691246
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.