Agnostic.com

8 16

As the religiously unaffiliated rise, a new atheist podcast network launches in Los Angeles
A new podcast platform hopes to tap into a rapidly expanding audience of young, secular millennials.

[religionnews.com]

xenoview 8 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your writing is really informative, especially because it's so meaningful and updated. Thanks for sharing this wonderful post!

Your writing is really great. I’m so glad I read it. It kept me hooked the whole way through.

Thanks for this information. I really appreciate the information that you have provided.

[myccpay.onl]
[mcd-voicex.com]
[tellpopeyes.org]

That would be interesting to see

I hope it succeeds, but I have my doubts about a platformed based on what people don't believe in as being commercially viable. The interests of the religious are pretty narrow, but the interests of atheists are much more widespread, and so it will be much harder to find a common interest to attract listeners/viewers.

I'm sure they are trying to reach a wide audience. Being "woke" is now mixed in with everything else because the ultimate goal is always to get all that following that you can. Doing this means money, and that's what it is all about. I stay on the air if somebody is making a profit.

Unfortunately, Evan Clark has adopted all the worst behaviors of Wokeism including denouncing as Nazis anyone who disagrees with him and intolerantly blocking everyone who voices an opinion that he can't legitimately address. I found this out the hard way in challenging him on giving Trans people special treatment that trample female women's rights. He can dish it out, but he can't take it.

Hope they are very successful.

Not just Millenials, generation Z and beyond.

It’s clear religtards won’t be happy about it, but oh well……fuck em’.

Good for them! I hope they reach a wide audience! 😎👍

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:691908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.