Agnostic.com

4 5

Republicans are such hypocrites

nogod4me 8 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That man should be in a home.

No surprise to anyone who's been paying attention for decades... But, as I've said many times before, Repub pols and their followers, never give a fuck about how hypocritical they appear, in fact, to them it's just more enjoyment over how it ends up owning the libs...

BOTH parties are nothing more than a plague of hypocrites! (A group of rats is commonly referred to as a mischief, although they are sometimes called a pack, plague, colony, or a swarm.)

Biden is always harping on how Ukraine is all Russia's fault, it is a huge lie, and there is irrefutable evidence that he is lying:

The USA's ILLEGAL annexation of the WHOLE COUNTRY of UKRAINE. The 2014 coup was backed by the USA, remember the recording of Victoria Nuland, selecting who would become the leaders, and saying "F**k the EU".

Obama admits the US-sponsored coup:

Victoria Nuland . . . 5 Billion recently, with Chevron symbol behind her
John McCain in Ukraine addressing protesters
John McCain and Lindsey Graham in Ukraine, encouraging Ukrainian soldiers to take Donesk, contrary to the Minsk Agreements
Biden's youngest son, Hunter Biden was hired to the board of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer. The proxy Ukraine war is all about profit. The Eastern part of Ukraine is the major oil and gas producing region of Ukraine accounting for approximately 90 per cent of Ukrainian production and according to EIA (The American Energy Information Administration) may have 42 tcf (trillion cubic feet) of shale gas resources technically recoverable from 197 tcf of risked shale gas in place. Three major corporations bought millions of acres of land in Ukraine immediately after the coup . . . . no planning there at all, right? [oaklandinstitute.org]

If that is not hypocritical, I don't know what is.

Once upon a time, Britain settled a land far in the west and defended this land from its biggest rival France. Then they (not unreasonably) wanted the people of this land to help pay for its own defence. However, the rich elite baulked at paying taxes and whipped up a large percentage of the populace into rebellion. Then with the help of the same nation that had threatened them not a few years before. They overthrew the legal authorities and installed an illegitimate government and any of the population that disagreed with the situation was forced to relocate north as refugees.
And so America was born (an alternative perspective)

For the life of me, I will never understand why our elections are even close.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692191
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.