Agnostic.com

3 3

Has anyone talked to someone who was dead for a few minutes and when they came back had anything to report? I have heard of such things. All I know is when I had a heart attack, they called three "code blues" that night and I didn't see sh*t.

EugeneG 4 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've run a few codes in my career (ok, more than "a few" ) and I have never had any of the people that we've brought back say anything about out of body experiences.

Knew someone who died on the table and watched them doing the last rites over her body from the ceiling.

Well, that's Good, means you're Brain've had no issue during those emergency codes! 🙂

Pls. check this article : What Near-Death Experiences Reveal about the Brain

Diaco Level 7 Oct 22, 2022

Everyone needs to remember that near death is not really like being dead. The brain gets confused and starts making things up. You do not go anywhere.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692193
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.