Agnostic.com

15 14

Does he look like a doctor? My scammer alert is twitching.

His username is "Bigethopian" on a dating site. He posted bathroom selfies showing off his bulging muscles. Looks like a gym rat. His profile is improbable:

Namaste! I am well educated (MD- ER, Cardiovascular and Sports Medicine fellowships, Pharmacist, and MBA), well-traveled (boarding school all over the world from the tender age of 12 to 18), and very athletic, assage, Masculine, Tantra, Yoga, Meditation, and exhilarating workouts. Open to relocation. Open to friends or more.

He claims to live in Florida and never got married. He says he's 5' 8" tall and weights 240 lbs. He would crush me! I weigh 107 lbs.

Over the years, I dated six doctors and married one. They didn't have time to be a gym rat.

He sent me the usual lame profile interest message: I'm interested in learning more about you. Let's chat.

Scammer?

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

it appears that he can grab a broken leg and set it properly with one hand while taking a selfie with the other. what's not to like. ha!

Scammer.

You have so many options. You don't have to take all of them.

No, not even close.

Ummm...Nope

I would say scammer

He can't be very well educated ER is a residency not fellowship.

For Halloween all he needs is some green
makeup and he’s the Incredible Hulk😂

He may be a gym rat but he looks more like he's been writing his own 'scriptions for 'roids.

The Monty Python line "Run AWAy, Run Away!" popped in my head.

MD, MBA and pharmacist is also a very unlikely combination. Scammer, and not a bit good at it.

Well he did do "boarding school all over the world". That's a pretty impressive pile of shit right there.
And there's nothing nasty about Namaste now, is there?

( I'll bet you've now gone back to give him a 2nd look, haven't you?)

And if those two don't open your eyes and heart, what about them "exhilarating workouts?"
(Don't tell the man that he had you at "Hello".... I sent you running into his big, burly arms, didn't I?)

twill Level 7 Oct 24, 2022

I would trust your instincts on this one.

Can't judge a book by its cover. Maybe he is in fact a doctor, but he can also be a muscular putz. Go with your gut, LH!

It's possible he is, but it's also possible he spent his career dispensing high doses of testosterone and steroids to gym rats and is no longer practicing (or isn't allowed to). I'm not sure it matters since he doesn't seem like a good fit for you.

Undoubtedly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692356
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.