Agnostic.com

7 1

[cnn.com]
Kudos to this courageous woman. As for the armed cowards, why aren't they being arrested? F$#k these people!

Organist1 8 Oct 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Halloween for Kooks!

Let’s remain rational. Is the earth’s population increasing or decreasing?

BTW, I’m an existentialist. There are no excuses.

Don’t forget your pepper spray when you go to the drop off box. 😬

I'm voting in person, but will bring my pepper spray just in case.

@Organist1 I’m working the polls one day for early voting and then 1/2 day on Election Day.

@ADKSparky Wow, good for you! I hope you don't encounter any intimidation.

We don't have dropboxes in New York. I would like to ask those weak trembling gun worshipers who they are planning to shoot, and what they think they are protecting themselves from.

And if Repugs win.....what does that mean? The election was "fair"???
Ya see where I'm going with this....

twill Level 7 Oct 25, 2022

They will say it is, whether it is or not.

Some are already saying that the only fair elections are the ones where the GOP wins, if the GOP loses it's proof of election fraud.

@Druvius That all orange hitler's obsession with crowd size bullshit ever was about. They've been pushing this empty theory for 6 years now. The smoke and mirrors of fascism.

@Dave375 There's absolutely some parallels between Hitler and followers and Trump and followers. Some important differences too. But yes, believing what the leader says is God's own truth is one of the parallels.

Because Rights work both ways and we have a 2nd Amend which even legal scholars can't read with comprehension. "Well regulated militia" implies regulations are necessary but we debate as thousands die. Just can't seem to figure out what that word, "Regulated," means. Besides, the govt should be in the business of doing nothing, ever, for anyone because regulations are no fun and cost wealthy businessfolks money. /s

Voter intimidation is a crime. The problem is that no one can seem to agree on what 'intimidation' is. Maybe they should be sued, but on the basis of what?

@Organist1 I understand the consternation but nobody was injured or even held up so their threats are just hot air. If Dems lose the election, certainly in 2024's election, then we are going to be meat.

@rainmanjr I would love to move to another country, but even if I could, I wouldn't leave without my son, and he's staying put.

@Organist1 I'm going to die anywhere I go so it may as well be here. Running was never a good option for me, anyway.

@Organist1 like I told my Trumplican cousins when Trump won: I’m not going anywhere and will be part of the resistance.

I knew we were doomed when the GOP normalized bringing guns to protests.

Doomed? B effing S !

@yvilletom Well, it is a slippery slope toward something awful.

@yvilletom OK, very bad sign then. Politics mixed with guns is the same as politics mixed with religion, it rarely ends well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:692492
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.