Agnostic.com

8 4

Wang Wenbin: "The US 2022 Nuclear Posture Review smacks heavily of Cold War & zero-sum mentality. It hypes up major-power competition & bloc confrontation and uses nuclear weapons as tools to advance its geopolitical agenda. This is clearly against the world’s desire to prevent a nuclear war or nuclear arms race." Does this bode well for humanity? I don't think so.

"China urges the US to abandon the Cold War mentality and the logic of hegemonism, pursue a rational and responsible nuclear policy, fulfill its special and primary responsibility in nuclear disarmament, and play its due role in maintaining global strategic stability and world peace and security."   
https:// youtu.be/ ZkuTqInszgU

In the NPR, [defense.gov]
It is stated that "The United States would only consider the use of nuclear weapons in extreme circumstances to defend the vital interests of the United States or its Allies and partners. "

That must be why the US dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima & Nagasaki in 1945 - they were afraid that a defeated nation, Japan, would affect the vital interests of the USA and its allies?

In a glary titled opinion piece Russian news service Sputnik reports:-
US Holds World Hostage to Its Nukes, Ex-American Intel Officer Says
Scott Ritter, a military analyst and former US Marine Corps intelligence officer, explained Sputnik why Washington adopted new nuclear policies and what do they mean for regular Americans. . .
. . . That the five acknowledged nuclear powers came to earlier this year: because a nuclear war can't be won, nuclear weapons can never be used.
And yet we put forward a policy that says, no, we need to build newer nuclear weapons, we need to modernize, we need to do X, we need to do Y. Why? We can never use these weapons, but why are we building them as if they are a viable tool? This is why disarmament is so much better, so much more logical, and ultimately has a more humanitarian basis and national security basis than the continued pursuit of a so-called nuclear deterrent. Disarmament is the only thing that will save mankind. Continuing to pursue a nuclear deterrent could very well be the end of mankind. [sputniknews.com]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Further opinion can be found in these 2 Consortium News reports.
The first dated 31st October 2022:
'Military Madness:’ US Deploys Nuclear-Capable B-52s to Australia
This escalation of U.S. hostility comes just days after the Biden administration released a Nuclear Posture Review that nonproliferation advocates said makes catastrophe more, rather than less, likely.
[consortiumnews.com]

And secondly in : [consortiumnews.com]
2022/11/01 Patrick Lawrence "War as Presentation"
As the U.S. midterm elections approach, the gap between Western media’s depiction of the war in Ukraine and the actual war waged on the ground appears to be widening more dramatically.

"how our post-democratic system malfunctions"
"America has started wars because of what political candidates think will play in Peoria at election time. Countless lives have been sacrificed to the cause of this or that political candidate or party."

Funny (not really) the only ones threatening use of nuclear weapons are Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-Un

With 92 nuclear powered electric plants spread throughout the US any aggressor does not need to lob atom bombs at the USA to cause nuclear devastation.

@FrayedBear Uh huh, there you go with the threats. At least you're true to form, Russian Bear. 🖕

@Flyingsaucesir try reading the addition just made to my post on American Scott Ritter's comments.

My reply to you does not prove anything other than how untrue & pathetic your argument\statement is.

As usual, RT has not got the correct score.
State of play atm.
Putin hints at using nukes...US hints at all-out conventional war with them if they do.

Kelvin, I thought that YouTube is owned by Google an American company.

Read the Scott Ritter addition just made to my post.

Typical bullshit from SpayedBear, now doing the bidding for another champion of democracy, the despot president for life Xi Jinping, not happy with sucking Putin's cock, now the troll sucks any dick from any despot that berates the USA, because he loves democracy so much, wink wink

Wink wink Mofo is senile. Youtube is owned by Google an American company.

[icanw.org] :-
"The United States has not yet signed or ratified the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW).
The United States has consistently voted against an annual UN General Assembly resolution since 2018 that welcomes the adoption of the TPNW and calls upon all states to sign, ratify, or accede to it “at the earliest possible date”.
In December 2021, the US secretary of state, Antony Blinken, said: “We do not support the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons."

@FrayedBear like you don't know that the Chinese and Russians and other despots you love to suck and swallow use all social media to post the bullshit you spew, the bastions of democracy you use as example, a President for life and one that has been 20 years in power because his opponents just seem to die, who's senile now bitch?

@FrayedBear you well know that this treaty has not been signed by any of the countries that actually have nuclear weapons, don't play dumb you senile cocksucker. Not Russia, not China, not France, etcetera, so why do just single out the US, oh right, because you suck Putin's and Xi Jinping's dicks but hate the US, your trolling needs to be updated bitch.

@Mofo1953 you. Go & have a chat with Amnesty. USA has one of the highest rates, if not the highest rates of incarcerated prisoners, judicial murders, murder of disliked foreign nationals of any country in the world.

@FrayedBear Spayedbear now slings shit all around to see what sticks, his imbecile posts are all debunked, so he tries a new approach, he doesn't see the hundreds of thousands russians conscripted sent to Ukraine with zero training, lack of food and faulty equipment to be cannon fodder, nor the thousands of Russians that escaped to neighbor countries, nor the thousands of Chinese sent to concentration camps to be reeducated by force without even the chance of getting any food or legal representation, no that is perfectly fine with this quasi human shit stain, but the ones in America, who at least get some food and visitation rights, that for the Russochinese cocksucker is highlighted as bad, what a piece of shit this troll is. Nobody said we live in a perfect country, but any bad thing here is one million times better than the despotic countries he so admires, with nobody willing to live in those freedom loving democratic countries. Go suck more dick bitch.

@Mofo1953 Read the Scott Ritter addition just made to my post.

@FrayedBear fuck off troll.

@Mofo1953 drunk again mofo or just doing what your employer tells you to? Pathetic little person pretending to be intelligent & adult.

@FrayedBear fuck off troll, you're nothing but Putin's bitch and you dare say employer, projecting much cocksucking troll?

@Mofo1953 your proof of your unintelligent vitriolic abusive response explains why it is that you live in the world's biggest indoctrination camp - the USA & are unable to realise it instead clinging to the mantra that you have been fed with religious fervour.

@FrayedBear sure, that's why most people all over the world, including your purported home, Australia, want to come in droves to this largest indoctrination camp willingly and voluntarily, yet nobody wants to go to Russia or China to live in democratic freedom, right? Does Siberia or the chinese reeducation camps ring a bell?What a puny pathetic joke you are, you stupid little cocksucking bitch, now continue your sucking and swallowing of those true leaders who are bastions and examples of democracy, the president for life Xi Jinping who doesn't bother with those pesky things called elections and the Russian billionaire that makes all his detractors disappear like magic. Even your imbecilic brain can't be that stupid as to believe your own propaganda, but there you go. Continue cocksucking bitch.

@Mofo1953 Ah poor mofo, I see on the news that a US citizen wanted to kneecap Pelosi. This is in the country that you claim everone wants to gain entry to?

Now what was it you claim Mr member of the 4% of humanity that tries to bully the rest of humanity into believing your propaganda & trolling?

@Mofo1953 you seriously are one ignorant mofo
[quora.com]?

@Mofo1953 a derogatory title for Americans that is commonly used in Australia is "septic tanks" an expression on a par with "douche bags" but if you are called a cunt don't take offense because we are all cunts in Australia & it's usually a term of endearment.

@FrayedBear yes, there's crime anywhere, including all your despots lovers countries and even Australia, so don't confuse that with the desire of people to live free. Continue sucking Putin's hog you trolling bitch

@FrayedBear nobody called you a cunt, you cocksucking bitch, at least learn to read you ignorant troll.

@FrayedBear you can put all the nasty comments of imbeciles like you from social media, the fact still is that nobody from Australia would go to live in your daddy's country or China, yet they still aspire to come to America, like it or not, that's a fact that all your bitching will never change. Now continue to suck and swallow Putin's semen.

@FrayedBear here's a chart for your information, the top 5 destinations of Australian emigrants, don't see Russia anywhere near bitch.

@Mofo1953 If you are "living free" why are so many of you in gaol, homeless, working 2 jobs & still needing food stamps, dying of covid19, suiciding, carrying huge educational or medical debts?

@Mofo1953 unlike Biden & Trump, Putin probably does still ejaculate but I haven't read proof of it yet.
As for my father's origin you wouldn't have a clue because you are a mofo who's father didn't hang around once your mother was impregnated.

@Mofo1953
"learn to read you ignorant troll.
learn to read you ignorant troll.
learn to read you ignorant troll."
LMAO ROFL

@FrayedBear Australia doesn't have poor people, oh wait, you massacred aboriginees, there's no poor in Russia or China right? Fuck off troll.

@FrayedBear swallow bitch.

@FrayedBear aside from cocksucking and swallowing you should at least try to learn how to read but I know that is too much to ask for an imbecile like you. And still nobody wants to go to your masters countries, no matter how many idiotic things you try to pin to the USA, meaning people are not stupid like you are, sore ass loser bitch.

@Mofo1953 when & where have I ever said that there are no poor people anywhere in this world? Where & when have I not decried the genocide of FNP's anywhere in this world ranging from Australian aborigines to Sapmi in Northern Europe to N.American Indians?
As for being impoverished you prove that you are every time that you spew your pathetic vitriolic trolling onto this site's discussion threads.

@FrayedBear continue sucking your master's dick, bitch.

The U. S. has not threatened to use nuclear weapons. It is Russia who has threatened multiple times to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine.

China has gone along with Russian propaganda to accuse the U.S. of making threats, probably because they so much closer to Russia and would not be able to respond in a timely manor if Russia used nuclear weapons against China.

Not to mention that the U.S. has changed U.S. trade laws which forbids the export of U.S. technology to China for manufacturing computer chips, as well as replacement part for machines already in china to manufacture computer chips. Biden is moving computer chip manufacturing back to the U.S., and China is really pissed off. But, what can they say? "We are taking this tance because you won't let us steal your technology anymore"? Nope, they can't say that, so they go along with Russian propaganda instead to try to damage the U.S. in retaliation, because we don't want them to keep stealing out technology. It is actually Chinese law that Chinese citizens who work in American manufacturing companies in China, that they are obligated to steal technology from their employers.

The real problem in China is that they try to get everyone to act and think alike. People who question end up in "re-eduction" camps. What that does is suppresses initiative and innovation, because independent thought is punished. Thus, they shoot themselves in the foot and have to steal new technologies instead of being able to develop the technologies themselves. This is mostly true of most authoritarian cultures.

Life in USA seemingly from birth to death is one long tedious re-education depending on which political power has gained ascendency.

Have you read the NPR ?[defense.gov]

Also
"The United States has not yet signed or ratified the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW).
The United States has consistently voted against an annual UN General Assembly resolution since 2018 that welcomes the adoption of the TPNW and calls upon all states to sign, ratify, or accede to it “at the earliest possible date”.
In December 2021, the US secretary of state, Antony Blinken, said: “We do not support the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons."

[icanw.org]

Are we time traveling? How are we using nuclear weapons as tools and which political figure recently said that was what he was going to do? It was not the U. S.

Have you read the NPR ?[defense.gov]

Of course you ignore the fact that China is building their military and nuclear abilities. That is OK isn't it?

China hasn't had a major war since 1979 , that shows restraint . How many wars has the US had since then?

@Castlepaloma I'm not sure that's correct. China supported N.Korea which is still technically at war with USA as no peace has been agreed upon.

@Castlepaloma Irrelevant to the point.

@FrayedBear

Korea war was 1950 to 1953. No war has been declared since 1979 for China. China won't go after North Korea any more than Russia. They need their defenses incase of a NATO attack, it only sane to be able to defense themselves.

@Castlepaloma You really need to study up! NATO is NO threat, nor would ever engage China under any circumstance. NATO means North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Is China in or anywhere near the North Atlantic? NO, it is not.

If China became a military problem, SEATO is the organization that would face China. Southeast Asia Treaty Organization. Different countries.

@Alienbeing (ping @Castlepaloma) NATO these days is USA's lapdog. If America says "jump" they respond "how high".
As an American actor portraying american manhood & virility said in a war movie when arguing with a subordinate about the Spanish performing horses, Lippizaners, "you can get a horse to do anything when you shove a 40,000 volt cattle prod up its arse".
So it is with America's lapdogs.

@FrayedBear Your take on NATO is unfortunately wrong. NATO does not automatically jump for the U.S. They should, but they don't.

US has been the only ones who have used nuclear weapons against Japan and even greater against Iraq.

What a super waste!

Americans don't give a fuck & believe themselves unaccountable, above censure & penalty.

The fuckwits don't realise how greater theirs & everyone else's life would have been by practicing mutual cooperation.

@Castlepaloma Hey the WWII example was the only time, and at the time it seemed like a legitimate action. After the first bomb the US waited a couple days for Japan to surrender. It was only their obdurate silence that precipitated the second bomb.And, in fact, they probably saved tens or hundreds of thousands of lives. But you don't care about that, do you? You would rather bitch and moan about this country (of which you are not even a citizen).

@FrayedBear History shows that we do care. We have strived diplomatically to limit nuclear proliferation at home and abroad. The only player that has tactical nukes and a policy to be the first to use them is Russia (arguably now an outlaw state).

@Flyingsaucesir That must be why USA has not signed the treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons:

In December 2021, the US secretary of state, Antony Blinken, said: “We do not support the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons. "
[icanw.org]

@FrayedBear Nor should we support the TPNW. If we were to give up our weapons then only outlaw states like North Korea and Russia would have them.

@Flyingsaucesir and perhaps if you did sign up then the so called "outlaw " states would do the same.
The real problem is that USA will not admit to having created the problem & continuing to exacerbate it.

@FrayedBear Who do you suggest we give up our weapons to? Not other nations and Vlad is the most scary leader right now.

@FrayedBear No, people like Vladimir Putin and Kim Jong-Un would not give up their nukes. They would use them for leverage, nuclear blackmail. Because that's who they are. They're just ambitious, sociopathic criminals.

@DenoPenno, @Flyingsaucesir Read the Scott Ritter addition just made to my post.

@Flyingsaucesir

I'm not violent or murderous enough to live and work in the US anymore. I refuse to do W Bush a war sculpture, so my green card was taken away. That alright, I don’t do polical, military and religious sculptures because I love to keep my integrity and go through life with clean hand and sleep well.

@Castlepaloma That's mighty noble of you. So no now you just stand on the far side of the line and throw rocks. 👏👏👏

America has not used nuclar weapons since WW2.

@Alienbeing does that make you proud?
Does it make USA anything other than an irresponsible bully for being the only country to use the WMD?

@Alienbeing, @Flyingsaucesir "That's mighty noble of you." - Identifying your lack of integrity. You're just a bunch of scumbags best incinerated so that you cannot infect others.

@FrayedBear The fact that you either don't know why nukes were used at the end of WW2, or probably more correctly put, you don't care to indulge in facts in unsurprising. I made the statement to CORRECT the Castlepalome post of 10/29 wherein he mistakenly said we used nukes against Iraq. We did not.

As for the remainder of your comments, as usual, you have no clue and as you've been reminded many time, your opinion is irrelevant.

@FrayedBear It does NOT make me "proud" that we have not used nukes since the end of WW2.

I would be proud if we had marched through Germany and killled that SOB Stalin, and any successor dictator the Soviet Union put up.

@Alienbeing if it hadn't been for Stalin & the USSR you would never have got to Berlin.

@Alienbeing perhaps you are saying that USA should have sided with Hitler not the UK and Empire?

@Alienbeing of the 129-226,000 killed by the two atom bombs only 10-20% killed were military. The rest civilians. Now what is it you keep squealing about the war crimes commited by Russia killing Ukrainian non military citizens?
I also note that there is much debate as to whether the atom bombs were necessary. [en.m.wikipedia.org]

You mention a claim that USA did not use nuclear weapons in Iraq. What are depleted uranium shells other than weapons containing uranium, an atomic material?

It may be claimed that the human body only takes 15 days to expel depleted uranium dust inhaled into the body but no evidence is apparent that the 15 days that it is in the body does not result in genetic mutatation of ova or sperm.

Furthermore the US military has compounded its crimes against humanity through the exposure of civilians & US soldiers to petro chemicals such as agent orange which also creates horrific mutations in human embryos. Your response to @Castlepaloma therefore may be correct in terms of atom bombs not having been used in Iraq but disingenuous in that atomic material was used.

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

@FrayedBear If the USSR had never got to Berlin during WW2 that would have been a GOOD thing.

@FrayedBear No that is not what I was saying and you even suggesting it was proves your inability to process written language. I was and am saying it would have been very good if the USSR was defeated at the same time as Nazi Germany

@FrayedBear I am MUCH more aware of military history that you will ever be. The fact that most deaths in Japan as the result of two atom bombs used there should not be a surprise to anyone. The area affected by such weapons is large. At the time the Japanese population was not inclined to surrender. The use of the bombs actually caused far less deaths than would have happened had we invaded the Home Islands. Any debate to the contrary is bullshit.

If you can't figure out the difference between nuclear fusion and depleted uranium, you need to go back to school. There is no comparison. My comments were in no way disingenuous.

In closing I again remind you that your opinion of how we conduct war is worthless. No one ever asked for your approval, and no one ever will.

@Alienbeing In which case you will appreciate my lack of sympathy when your nose is bloodied because as everyone knows "pride comes before a fall", "no man is an island", "bullies always get their comeuppance and "only a fool ignores the advice of a friend".

@FrayedBear We aren't concerned.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693008
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.