Agnostic.com

2 3

A study in hatred and political violence: [bbc.com]

anglophone 9 Nov 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Meanwhile the Republicans are finding it quite laughable and creating completely false narratives online, to be shared by ass wipe Musk on his new personal propaganda venue.

When you will cheat to win, you will stoop to anything. We thought it before, we can prove it now.

The Democraps are the ones who cheat to win. Hell they appose showing a valid photo ID to vote. That shows intent to cheat!

@Trajan61 Inability to obtain a photo ID is not the equivalent of not having the right to vote. Do you understand that this country has a history of making it difficult if not impossible for some groups of people to vote? Do you understand that all legal challenges to the 2020 election failed?

@LovinLarge If you don’t have a legal photo ID you don’t have any business voting in a US election. Hell photo ID’s are required to do almost anything, buy alcohol, tobacco and getting on an airplane among others.

@Trajan61 The examples you mentioned are not constitutional rights like voting is, and the Constitution does not require photo ID to vote.

@LovinLarge I have no time for @Trajan61 and his ilk.

@anglophone He is uneducable. I always hope someone following along might not be.

@anglophone People like you are ruining this country!

@Trajan61 Right, you turn the argument to focus on me personally because you lost the photo ID argument on the basis of voting being a constitutional right. The people who are ruining this country are the people who want to exclude rather than include all Americans in full participation in the country's affairs. It must be awful having all that hate eating away at you day after day.

@LovinLarge The constitution requires you to be a citzen to vote.

@Trajan61 Where does the US Constitution say that?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.