Agnostic.com

6 0

How does Pence answer to the equal rights question regarding LGBYN

Marine 8 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He hasn't said much recently, but he has historically been very against even the most basic rights, and has supported people and groups who have devoted their lives to undermining lgbt freedoms.

As a British citizen, who lives in Britain, but who has a knowledge of some of the things that go on in the USA. I am quite concerned of the intrusion of religion into politics in America. I was under the impression that religion and state were deliberately kept different thing as two different things. Most of what I know about this Pence fellow, comes from watching ‘Our Cartoon President’. Myself my daughter were quite shocked when delving into this politician, the vice president of the USA and quite possibly POTUS46. That the cartoon appeared to be very accurate in the portrayal of this person. It would appear to us as Europeans, at least for the next few months, that America is pushing its far-right religious agenda ahead of the principles of the founding fathers. This counters the concept of common human decency that America in recent decades has attempted to portray to the world.
The purpose of our politicians in this modern age should be the smooth running of society. Their tasks must be the furtherment of understanding and positive interaction not just from people of in country but the whole world. Backward religious zeal can only destroy the hard work carried out by forward thinking and acting generations of the past century.

YN means what?

A typoe, possumlee?

well, first off he doesn't answer at all unless momma's in the room with him. that would violate his 15th century morals.

Has the establishment started burning people at the stake you? (asking for a friend?)

To my knowledge he would deny them many of their rights as he views them to be sick individuals in spite of all the science stating otherwise. He thinks they could send these people to religious camps and correct their "condition." I just wish we could send the republicans and billionaires to a camp and correct their conditions.

Well said!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:69357
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.