Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK FCC Commissioner Says Government Should Ban TikTok

I'm not a fan of TikTok. I don't use it. FCC Commissioner Brendan Carr is a piece of shit Republican appointed by Pres Donald Fuckity-Fuck Trump. If they are in favor of banning TikTok, I'm against it. Trump thinks TikTok was at fault for K-Pop fans who sabotaged his Tulsa Rally in 2020, with users reserving a million tickets. That's the rally nobody showed up for. The one Herman Cain caught Covid at. He was dead a month later. The one that was scheduled for Juneteenth. Trump shortly moved to ban TikTok. Now this leftover from Trump wants to bring this back up again. He's a fuckstick. [moneycontrol.com]

barjoe 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hate Tic Tok, but from what I have seen on there, most of it would make anyone monitoring the content batty in a very short time!

It's spammy and takes up a lot of room on your phone. I hate it.

Gov. Officials of any stripe/origin, have no business calling for censorship!

I haven't seen anything against TikToc except that it is operated or owned by China. It doesn't seem anything like as toxic as Facebook and Twitter, and encourages creativity. Is there more to the case against it than being owned by China?

It's very spammy and I don't like it. I don't like the Chinese either. That being said, if Trump is against them, I stand behind TikTok.

That's enough for me. I don't use it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:693775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.