Agnostic.com

6 3

Today Biden was asked "Are you at all concerned, as President Trump said, we cannot let the cure be worse than the problem itself?"

And Biden's response was;

"We have to take care of the cure that will make the problem worse no matter what!!"

Now, do you really still think the guy is in full control of his mental faculties? SERIOUSLY??

I actually feel sorry for him. I really do. But I feel more sorry for those out there still trying to make excuses for him. They know good and well they're only making others see what a dipshit they are. But they have no choice now but to try and validate their bad decision based on their innate desire to save face.

What a sad lot they are. I'm really not sure who to feel more sorry for anymore.
😒

Captain_Feelgood 8 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These TDS inflicted fools will never admit what is so plainly evident .No matter what this sorry excuse for a president says or does they continue to ignore the evidence.

Soooo, you think racism, violence & richer rich people are good ideas?

Give details.
How did the orange man hurt you personally? Or did the T.V. Just tell you that he did?

What even more depressing is that he may run again and a lot of people especially the idiots on the main forum of this website will vote for him.

Absolutely. I’d prefer DeSantis, but Trump did well the first time.

@CourtJester I prefer DeSantis, Cruz or Pompeo over Trump but will support whoever wins over any democrat.

I seriously doubt his party will let him run again. If they do, and he actually wins, he will continue to be nothing more than a puppet. He's way to far gone mentally to be any kind of a leader. Hell, he never really was one to begin with. The people are starting to see it now. They're still reeling from the Trump win to see the forest for the trees. It's really sad to see how befuddled they've been sense Trump won.

@Captain_Feelgood The Democraps don’t seem to have anybody whose worth a crap anyway. Without Biden Newsom would be the leading contender and he’s a piece of crap.

Biden already accomplished the greatest thing an American president has ever done for this country/democracy: save it from assured death at the hands of a second term of Trump. Beyond that anything good is gravy and anything bad is nothing compared to the harm more Trump would have inflicted. Anyone who doesn't recognize that is who you should feel sorry for.

Because $1.60 a gallon for gas, lowest minority unemployment, and the low inflation is soooooo sooooo bad for a free society.

I’m happy to see democrats getting everything they voted for.

A stupid question begets a stupid answer………

But it was actually a rather good question. I really don't think Joe understood the question, and so he did what he's becoming well known for doing.... spewing nonsensical groups of words that nobody can really understand. But they'll do their best to try and justify them via more nonsensical bullshit that they know good and well nobody with half a brain believes. It really is sad to see it all go down like this. How they can expect anybody to take them seriously after this is very perplexing.

@Captain_Feelgood Jeez dude, you really need to get a life……

@Captain_Feelgood That whole paragraph could have been describing the Biden thing -OR- any of the dumb-as-fuck shit Trump has said and tweeted. All those dumb motherfuckin' Republicans were all talking about how they totally knew what Trump meant by covfefe. Get the fuck over yourself.
Also, bathe in all this dumb shit for a minute, then you can feel stupid when you continue to talk about Biden's verbal blunders...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:695844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.