Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK Lawsuit Filed to Reverse Approval, Access to Abortion Pill - WSJ

(Religious based conservatism would, if they could, take things back to where women were considered to be a man's property, because they think the bible says so.)

A new abortion battle is moving to the courts, this time over a pill for ending pregnancies.

Abortion opponents sued the Food and Drug Administration and Health and Human Services department in federal court in Amarillo, Texas, on Friday, seeking to undo the approval of the abortion-inducing pill called mifepristone as well as subsequent agency decisions easing access to the drug. 

The lawsuit argued the FDA exceeded its authority to approve the drug because the agency used a process meant for treatments of serious or life-threatening illnesses, and there wasn’t scientific evidence to support the approval and other decisions. ...

snytiger6 9 Nov 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

,,,,they can't quite grasp the concept of wack -a-mole. Roe past because of undeniable support. They are digging holes for themselves to fall in.
Thanks

Apparently being ignorant is an essential among these asswads. Look at the results of the election 2 weeks ago, it was abortion access and the ending of “Roe” that upended the opposite way everyone thought because of past patterns. Looks like there is a lot of comparisons between Tweety and Sylvester cartoons and what happens in real life.

I firmly believe that a woman has right to use her body as she pleases. She should not be forced to pop out kids.

They follow the fact of their bible saying "be fruitful and replenish the earth." Apparently the earth had been "plenished" before but it did not take.

That's because dad got mad at us, everyone except for the Noah family, and cried for 40 days/nights. Turns out Noah's seed wasn't much better.

As the world population has just surpassed 8 billion, I think the earth has been replenished enough.

If I were to believe in god, I'd say it is not coincidentally that when global warming was first discovered in the early 1970's that birth control and abortion become available. If god existed, then he provided a solution. At least that is the argument I give to Christians. The population has grown to the point where we are destroying the panet.

@snytiger6 Great argument, though Al Gore says his Professor got him interested about warming in 1958.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:696194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.