Agnostic.com

4 6

[medpagetoday.com]
No surprise here: Lies about COVID-19 vaccine and blood clots by the usual suspects.

Organist1 8 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good debunk

Many Covid lies right now and it seems the antivaxxers are the ones that do not get it. The entire name of this game is simple. It is all about getting your money. No one is trying to kill you off.

I wish someone would ask these professionals "do you believe covid medicines should be classed as vaccines?" and then importantly "Why?"
This is not saying they are useless, it's saying they should be classed as a pre-emptive medicine, like malaria pills, rather than a vaccine, as no meaningful immunity is acquired.

puff Level 8 Nov 30, 2022

I have done check on Jonothan Laxton MD. Interestingly I find that his medical area of expertise, although considerable, is NOT directly related to any vaccine related fields. What he claims may well/ could be true, there is no argument in that.
I for one would rather have a motor Mechanic who is trained in my type of vehicle fix my car than give it to a lawnmower mechanic to repair.

Depends on what's wrong since the principles of engine mechanics work for both on some things. I take the shots and don't really care what other folks do. Sit on the roadside waiting for a car mechanic to come by.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:697932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.