Agnostic.com

5 8

Alex Jones as the voice of reason. the end times are here. ‘I Love Nazis’: Kanye West Repeatedly Praises Nazis and ‘Especially Hitler’ in Wild Interview With Alex Jones: [rightwingwatch.org]

Druvius 8 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If he admires Hitler so much, he should go into a bunker and shoot himself in the mouth.

I hope the majority of people who have read/watched this see how disgusting and damaging this is.

Betty Level 8 Dec 1, 2022

Those who are blind to evil will not see it, I am sorry to say.

I hope these right-wing lunatics have got themselves into a mutual death embrace.

I just do not see the Kanye West story ending well because it just gets more and more bizarre. He doesn't seem to have any internal restraint and he seems to operate alone most of the time these days. I'm not saying I hope something bad happens to him but I am predicting a premature and unfortunate end to his days, probably in the near future. He is 45 and seems to be living on borrowed time. But I do hope I'm wrong.

@LovinLarge I think the end you described would be most fortunate. Fuck em.

That idiot really needs to get back on his meds & go quiet for a loooong time... Even in this country, does he think this kind of talk will get him more than 30% of the Rethuglican vote?

It's possible

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698112
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.