Agnostic.com

2 6

Kanye has expressed admiration for Nazism, but Nazism would not have admiration for Kanye. Nazism would say that Kanye, being Black, was inferior and only good for slave labor. So why would Kanye go there, express Nazi sentiments and endorse bigoted themes?

And the answer is that racism has always been a contrivance for POLITICAL purposes. Kanye's behavior should be seen, not so much as racist but as a political gimmick. As with Trump, even bad publicity is good publicity, if it garners the social spotlight. The fondness for racist Nazism is absurd, but serves as a stick-in-the-eye to the liberals that still (more or less) respect truth. The act of committing outrageous offense against the left works as effective virtue signaling.

racocn8 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you think that logic or reason has any place in modern politics or media then you have not been following the plot such that it is. It is ALL about clickbait. For example, if I were to post a rant saying "I hate old people. I think they should be strangled at birth". I might get a few laugh emojis but there would be some who don't get it and are offended. They would comment which indicates interest/revenue. Similarly, there might be others who really DO hate old people who would comment and share, again more interest/revenue. The fact that I am 65 would only add to me being lorded by ageist idiots.
If Kanye had gone the logical BLM/civil rights road, he would be just another black artist. This way he stands out, is courted by right-wing media, gets to dine with 45, makes the world headlines and most people (including me thankfully) haven't even heard any of his music.

Yes, and Ye has determined that there's more money, or more consistent money, in sales to the MAGAT crowd than outside it. Maybe even easier money and that's appealing to him. Just another Con playing a game of numbers.

Either you are correct or he is totally off his meds right now.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698500
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.