Agnostic.com

6 0

Your thoughts on angel numers? I keep seeing 1212 literally everywhere!

Wherever I go or whatever I do, I keep the number 1212. I know it's an angel number (I've read almost every article about it), but I'm still a bit confused. For example, this article: Angel Number 1212 Meaning in Love, Money & Why You Keep Seeing It, says the following,

"What's meant for you will find you. Don't chase what isn't."

Now, I'll admit there is someone I've had a crush on for 11 years and can't go a single day without thinking about him, but I'm not entirely sure if the number 1212 is talking about him.

What is your experience with angel numbers? Please share them, or and your advice on what to do when you see them (I also see 1111, 777 and 444.)

dreamwings 2 Dec 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Time to sober up.

Hmm…I see 2112 everywhere. "Attention all planets of the Solar Federation. We have assumed control.”

Oh FFS

I see 1212 a LOT since it is my Post Office Box number. Haha. But other than the fact that I like the number 12 for a variety of reasons, in somewhat of a spiritual reflection idea, which I might post about later, I can't identify with any of the "special meanings" of the number listed in the linked article.

I do think of special people when I see their birth month and day on a digital clock.

During the month of my birthday recently, my car's odometer showed the exact numbers of my birth month, day and year, which was cool. I took a photo of it, since it was surprising to see!

Lots of people have special reasons why they like or dislike certain numbers, often connected to an event or experience, whether happy or sad. Sometimes we might just like the shape or sound of various numbers or their mathematical pattern.

I'm not into numerology or putting too much faith in special things happening because of certain numbers, but I admit to filing my divorce papers at 1:11pm on 1/11 several years ago, simply because I liked all the ones.

I've performed weddings for couples who were numerologists and they chose a particular date and time because they were told it was lucky. It didn't make a lot of sense to me, but if it made them feel good, I was on board with it. 😉

I get a lot of weddings on particular dates, especially with double numbers, especially twos, or triple number dates, 7/7/7 etc., the last one of those was 12/12/12, but we're also seeing an uptick in other variations of double and triple numbers. I've got one coming up next week 12/12 at 12pm.

While it might be fun to attach spiritual meanings to various numbers, I think it's mostly best to leave it all in good fun, and not to hang too much hope onto various number combinations.

I do admit to sending emails sometimes at a particular time because I like the number combination, maybe my birthday numbers or the receivers birthday or some other number I like, just as a whimsical extra wish it will be received well, but I don't actually believe in it. Just something fun to amuse myself.

You can go with any number! but I think you have to watch this movie :
"The Number 23"

Diaco Level 7 Dec 6, 2022

That's strange. I keep seeing parallel lines everywhere.

@Gwendolyn2018 Did you notice there are two parallel lines in parallel? And two intersecting lines in "T"?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:698936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.