Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Ted Cruz's Daughter Is OK From "Self-Inflicted Wounds"

Remember Ted Cruz used her as an excuse for the Cancun debacle? When he let his constituents (and his dog) freeze while he basked in the sun? Progressives working to lift Caroline Cruz up while MAGAts are slamming her for being bi-sexual? The poor girl resorted to self harm because her dad is a piece of shit.

barjoe 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe she going to survive this cry for help. I doubt that she is "okay" this soon after her failed suicide attempt. I detest Turd Cruz, but I have some empathy for his daughter. I hope she gets some help.

The wounds were superficial so sound more like an attempt to gain power over dad. She doesn't seem very concerned about dad finding out she's bi but sort-of pissed off about having to make her account private. Kids can be little shits, also.

What a terrible take on your part! I'm sure she's been cutting for a long time and I'm sure her parents have been dealing with this. This time she harmed herself badly enough that EMTs had to be called and she was rushed to emergency where she was admitted.

@barjoe You know as much as I do about her life or this experience. I've been to the ER for nothing major so being "rushed" to one means zip. She was sent back home pretty quick. I really don't care whether you think I'm heartless or not.

@rainmanjr I didn't say you were heartless, I said I didn't like your comment.

@barjoe Unless it’s funny few ever do.

Being the kid of any public figure has got to be tough in the world of social media and non stop hate. Let alone being the daughter of one of the more despised Trump boot licking Senators. I can’t imagine what she deals with at school. I hope she gets the help she will need to survive.

Cruz is an awful person by all accounts. He really shouldn't have been allowed to procreate.

Poor girl to be stuck with That "family".

It is the holiday period and this is pretty common after those family dinners we like to joke about. I have a Great-Nephew who lives this same life at those dinners. I was sort of blessed by everyone dying.

It is so much more common than people want to admit. I feel for the poor kid, especially after working with some. It can't be easy having her shit dad. Honestly, for her sake, I hope Cruz is just another hypocritical ass and will allow his daughter to have a therapist JUST for her and LET the girl find the support and help she needs. If he doubles down on his assholery evangelical bull shit, she will be totally fucked up for life.

I think that's already done. The good news is that all kids are fucked up for life by the time we're 14 and getting in touch with why is everyone's journey. This is called suffering and can't be avoided.

@rainmanjr Speak for yourself.

Ughh!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:699170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.