Agnostic.com

5 0

Does the non American 96% of the world population agree with American citizens that the biggest problem that they face is the US government? I certainly do.

[news.gallup.com]

Just 1% of Americans view Russia as top problem – poll [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Really! I am a member of the Gallup Poll BTW. This means that I freely give them my opinion on a regular basis. Others do the same and they publish results to our news and think tanks. Now a Russian Bear thinks that is wrong. Common sense tells you that other countries do the same damned thing!

How does the RT report or my agreement with the Gallup poll participant's opinion state "that (this) is wrong"? I'm not clear as to who your "Russian Bear" is - RT or myself who has the avatar of a frayed bear that I painted for my daughter when she first came home from nearly 3 months in hospital 50 miles away because she was born 3 months prematurely?

I think that you have jumped to conclusion & misread my post.

Furthermore what has polls conducted in other countries got to do with this one?

We don't care even a little bit what you think, and we don't care what rt says.

That must be why your diplomats invariably fail to achieve consensual agreement with other countries. You just bully them & impose your wrongness on them. A fact that most Americans are now stating their own government does to them.
Sounds like you've got Stockholm syndrome.

@FrayedBear How could you possibly know if an agreement was reached by mutual agreement, or by "bullying"? I am positive no deliberations included you, and I have never seen ANY publication gain a seat at a diplomatic table.

You don't realize that you just don't matter.

@Alienbeing "You don't realize that you just don't matter" - do you?

@FrayedBear Can't you figure that out?

"International Affairs are like a primary school playground, Russia stop bullying, Britain stop crying and America put it down you know it's not yours!"
Sir Lennie Henry

Sir?

Russia rarely tells Australia to jump. America does & the Australians ask "how high?".

@FrayedBear
He was knighted for service to charity a few years back

A lot of Australians have died because the US told them to jump.

@FrayedBear British too

America has massive internal problems it needs to address in regard to running their own national affairs. Their government needs to do a novel thing work for their people.
America is famous for it's chaldestine operations meddling in other nations affairs, now would be a good time to clean and manage their own household

How could you possibly identify what actual internal problems the U.S. has?

@Alienbeing By reading, researching , questioning and conversing with Americans on social basis , listening to their opinions and concerns and evaluating their concerns.
Amazing what can be found if ones head is not up where the sun never shines.

@Kurtn good call. I just thought the alien's mouth was his anus making it impossible.

@Kurtn Since American media is virtually always slants views (both Left and Right); without residency you are at the mercy of opinionated reporters. I grasp is anything beyond a surface understanding.

Dude, less than a fifth of Americans think that...

You have conducted your own poll to disprove the Gallup report?

And please tell which of these issues is not under supposed control of government:

Therefore for 97% of American's their biggest problem is their government through either its actions or its failure to act in accordance with the citizen's wishes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.