Agnostic.com

2 6

Ready to make a buck?

Gwendolyn2018 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Weeellllll, in the Babble it says 144,000 are going, only, and i doubt many will be rich people (that camel/needle eye thingy) so there goes my dream of an oceanfront estate.......

Soooo, if several million folks disappear from the face of the earth.... There will be a glut of cars abandoned, and houses, and other property. And jobs will be looking for more staff. It just boggles the mind to think of what could happen.

Hello beautiful 🥰, I've been trying to text you directly for a while but all to no avail! you're just too beautiful for me to resist so I had to find any way we could chat so I texted you here....hope you see my comment and hope you don't mind if we chat and get to know each other better!have a nice night 🥰😊

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700785
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.