Agnostic.com

3 2

At least the German Chancellor Scholtz is showing a modicum of sense unlike most of the #Stupid belligerents wishing to bury their heads in the sand and pretend that they were not instrumental in creating the USA's proxy war with Russia being held on Ukrainian soil.

West should never quit talks with Russia – Scholz [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dude you are either a gullible fool, or a Russian asset, or a Russian agent. The USA is not perfect, but Putin wants the old USSR back. Attacking another country because it doesn't want to be like you and be more like the rest of Europe is exactly a Stalin move.

Were you never taught to live & let live? I suggest that when you call me "a gullible fool, or a Russian asset, or a Russian agent" it is yourself who is the former & an American asset in the latter accusations.
It is well known that when people cannot accept what they are then to avoid further damaging their brains they project that behaviour on to others which is what you are doing right now.
And having now read your affirmative bio I can understand how you come to be so indoctrinated & blind to the behaviour.

The Ukrainian situation is a US proxy war that is all part of the hegemony being built in uncle Sam's name.

As usual, you are being viciously absurd.

No Walt. Ask yourself the question "why has America & its sycophants been aggressively seeking the destruction of Russian way of life adopted since 1917 when the monarchy was overthrown?

Seriously USA overthrew its monarchy in 1812. Why can you not allow the Russians the same freedom of choice?

The only viciousness is that of the US government's & its Ukrainian puppet led by the clown prince banning opposition political parties, inciting & ordering vicious genocide & bombing of Ukrainian now Russian citizens . . . Or has it been a Hollywood production that we have been watching on TV of the various Ukrainian attacks against people in the Donbass using US & Russian supplied munitions?

@FrayedBear The current Russian Federation is a reactionary right wing dictatorship. CCCP was founded to overthrow tyranny and at times were a progressive force. Putin is as vicious as Stalin post WWII.

@barjoe and who boasts of creating the downfall of the USSR & creating the current Russia? It wasn't Putin was it?
I see that you are lapsing into your native tongue again Joe.
Have you read the reports Joe on how the US government has treated its returned servicemen frequently disowning them & their illnesses caused by the military's obscene disrrgard for the consequence of their behaviours?
Behaviours like Agent Orange, depleted uranium & a raft of other chemicals?

@FrayedBear Putin is a monster. If you don't realize that, you're delusional. That's the nicest, most polite way I can put it.

@barjoe and Hilary Clinton isn't?

@barjoe you have evidence to support your assertion or just more US propaganda to keep you fearing the bogeyman?

@FrayedBear No. Hillary is not. But Vladimir Putin is fucking human excrement. I hope he has a horrible, painful death. He's the worst person in the world! Again I'm putting it as nicely and politely as possible.

Europe is the meat in the sandwich. both Russia and America win at the expense of Europe. It is all about trade and money.
unfortunately the low life scum who profit from the crisis are far removed from it.People are going to freeze and starve so that a few get richer.
The German chancellor is well aware of the situation, I surmise he is sending out a plea without pointing finger .
I also believe it is not directly America nor Russia at fault here.

The USA has been plotting this for a very long time. It is how USA citizens are governed - by being made fearful (paranoid) of a mythical hell & the bogeyman of the mighty Russian Bear 🐻.

USA is of course hoping for a double win as you point out - the elimination of Europe & Russia in world trade.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:700836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.