Agnostic.com

1 7

LINK Jan. 6 Committee Unveils Four Criminal Referrals For Trump

Best summation of the expected report. Cons should have listened to Raskin when impeachment I went to Senate. Missed chances and lingering regrets. I think it hillarious how The Chairman, Thompson, continually calls Adam "Schift." Considering "Shifty Shiff if must really piss off Adam. Many blacks seem to have real problems with pronunciations and correctly wearing masks. But thanks for your service, Committee.

I'm told Liz is being considered for nomination to House Spkr by Democrats. As the Con world moves away from 45 this is exactly what she was betting on, I think. I'd look for her to run for POTUS in 2024. Certainly in 2028 if POTUS Joe wins 24 (seems likely he will to me and I'm fine with that).

The DOJ's response is likely to be some form of "Already on it but thanks."

rainmanjr 8 Dec 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, like they were on it all last year and this one too... They won't indict a case they aren't sure they can win. That means nothing can happen.

Most likely so. I'm also confused by the 4 charges that they are talking about and then they only tell us about 3 of them.

@DenoPenno I think the 4th is Seditious Conspiracy and they only suggest similarity with The Proud Boys case. I disagree, @racocn8, about what will happen. My prediction is for an arrest on Jan 2nd. I think Kevin would like that timing, as well. Of course, I've been wrong twice about this.

disagree. they'll go after this now, even if there is a chance they will lose. many in all branches of the government know that we let trump slide at our own peril.

justice delayed is justice denied, that's my rallying cry. i will be very disappointed if trump is not the object of criminal prosecution before republicans take over the house. he also needs to be pursued immediately as to the theft of government files to mar a lago.

as well, i'm wondering as to the status of the georgia grand jury

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:701060
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.