Agnostic.com

3 8

Scammers are getting smarter or they have my number on a list. I was just informed that I had won a cruise with Carnival. When the rep answered and I said, "'allo, 'allo, can you hear me?" in a fake French accent, the dude hung up.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I’m in the mood, I answer “ Sprechen Sie Deutsch?” And repeat it over and over. The always hang up.

Switch it up a little, ask them Spreek je Nederlands? There is great similarity between Dutch, German, and English.

I don't answer numbers I don't recognize. Then I might listen if they leave a VM. I am getting hundreds of calls right now because I am turning 65 soon, everyone wants to sign me up for their Medicare supplement...

@Gwendolyn2018 My supplemental plan with Excellus has no monthly free. Plus Silver and Fit pays my gym membership. It’s a great deal

@Gwendolyn2018 Our gym has a walking or running track I can use when it’s too cold and icy to be on the road.

when they get female scammers in on the game they'll do better.

@Gwendolyn2018 not yet for me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:701738
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.