Agnostic.com

3 0

I have not seen much chatter here about the 'Twitter Files', for some reason.

Here is some commentary from Tom Woods.

'The latest episode of the Twitter Files involves Twitter and Covid, and the suppression of alternative voices (no matter how well supported by actual data).

We learn that the Trump Administration asked the Big Tech platforms, including Twitter, to suppress stories about runs on grocery stores -- even though there actually were runs on grocery stores.

By far the worst offenses came under the Biden Administration, which specifically targeted "anti-vax" accounts.

We already knew, because it came out in Alex Berenson's lawsuit, that Berenson had been targeted by name by the White House. People like him were "killing people," according to Joe Biden, because he warned people to be cautious about a novel technology.

An internal memo at Twitter reveals that the Biden White House was "very unhappy" with Twitter for not being aggressive enough in silencing dissident voices.
Martin Kulldorff of Harvard Medical School, who is more favorable to the shots, nevertheless said on Twitter that there was no reason to inject the entire population, and certainly not children or the recovered.

Even though this was the exact policy that some other countries followed, it was deemed "misinformation" by the geniuses at Twitter.

David Zweig, who broke this chapter of the Twitter Files, adds that "after Twitter took action, Kulldorff's tweet was slapped with a 'Misleading' label and all replies and likes were shut off, throttling the tweet's ability to be seen and shared by many people, the ostensible core function of the platform."
Now how about this.
I talked to Kelley Krohnert, who had exposed bogus claims being made by numerous official sources that Covid was currently the leading cause of death in children. That has never even been close to the truth, as anyone even casually acquainted with the data knows. This false claim was obviously intended to panic the population into giving children the shots. An examination of the CDC's own numbers showed it to be wildly off the mark.

Everyone now concedes that Krohnert was correct in ridiculing this claim about Covid and children. But even though she used the CDC's own numbers to make her point, and even though she herself was responding to misinformation, it was her writing that Twitter branded as misinformation!

The examples go on and on.

Honestly, imagine claiming you're fighting misinformation while simultaneously claiming that Covid is the number-one killer of children.
Throughout the whole ordeal -- which is still ongoing, since it's virtually impossible to get the truth out on YouTube nowadays -- I'm happy to say I created a place where intelligent people could speak and spread information unhindered, and it turned into a thriving community: what I call the Tom Woods Show Elite.
If you enjoy my content, whether this newsletter or the podcast, you will feel liberated once inside.'

BDair 8 Dec 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't keep up with it coz I know there is a lot of money to be made. Some people, on the other hand, will just take a horse wormer.

Who is making money from exposing the fact that the FBI and CIA have been manipulating the
media and controlling the 'narrative' that people are fed on a daily basis?

The truth as we are allowed to know it ,may never come out, it will take some time as even the partial truth of the reasons and persons behind ww1 are still shrouded in secrecy.
Besides mankind has a preference to accept a plausible entertaining lie to reality any time.

It's the past and I don't hang out there, anymore. Let it go and move on.

No, it is actually of great importance.
The truth must be disclosed.

@BDair Nothing is of importance to a species on it's way out. Nothing is of importance in an illusion. You can spend the time in conflict and consternation or you can accept that the only truth has nothing to do with us.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702310
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.