Agnostic.com

9 11

I should already be dead.

[consumerreports.org]chocolate-a8480295550/

Lorajay 9 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I only buy chocolate from an EU country. Far stricter than corporate owned USA. Poland has some good ones. Not a big fan of stateside candy. High fructose corn syrup or palm oil is noxious. No sweet tooth here. Sugar is highly addictive.

I finally checked my Aldi chocolate and it's made in Germany so maybe I will be safe.

Turmeric is another health food, which has also been found to sometimes contain lead at quite high levels.

it seems that high levels of lead has been found in tumeric gown in Bangladesh.

[medicalnewstoday.com]

No problemo -- no sweet tooth! Just a beer tooth!

I love Aldi,'s 80% with sea salt but it's not rated so I'm going to pretend it's good stuff. Since Trader Joe's is bad stuff, I should probably be concerned.

Am I already dead?

I also prefer dark chocolate

Mine is Alter Eco blackout. However, I'm not a chocoholic and use a small portion of one square on my cereal.

I read this the other day.. My favorite dark chocolate, Ghirardelli 72, is one of the "safer" ones. Still dangerous! SMH

@Organist1 I only eat dark chocolate that I can buy in stores. American milk chocolate sucks. Ghirardelli isn't bad on this list, but Dove dark is cheaper and better. So what if it's loaded with cadmium? You gotta die of something. If I want milk chocolate, I have to buy British chocolate, it's 10X better than Hershey's or American Cadbury. UK Cadbury Dairy Milk is awesome. Sometimes I can get it fairly cheap on Amazon

@barjoe I just bought a bag of Dove dark the other day. Pretty good.

Nooooooo!!!

dkp93 Level 8 Dec 28, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.