Agnostic.com

9 13

LINK Hate-preacher falsely claims Andrew Tate was arrested for denying climate change

Christian hate-preacher Greg Locke proved yet again that he cares more about trashing liberals than acknowledging truth in a massive self-own yesterday defending Twitter’s latest “main character” Andrew Tate, a former professional kickboxer best known for spreading misogyny and alpha male arrogance online.

On Tuesday, Tate tagged climate activist Greta Thunberg in a tweet explaining how he had 33 cars with “enormous emissions.” He asked for her email address so he could send her a full list of them, presumably to show just how badly he was hurting the environment.

Hello @GretaThunberg

I have 33 cars.

My Bugatti has a w16 8.0L quad turbo.

My TWO Ferrari 812 competizione have 6.5L v12s.

This is just the start.

Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions. pic.twitter.com/ehhOBDQyYU
— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) December 27, 2022

Thunberg, who has years of experience dealing with online trolls, clapped back where it hurt him the most, suggesting he had “small dick energy.”

yes, please do enlighten me. email me at smalldickenergy@getalife.com <a href="https://t.co/V8geeVvEvg" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" target="_blank" class="forumlink">[t.co]</a>
snytiger6 9 Dec 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Guys an asshole. Hopefully cancer or some other serious illness gets him.

Too bad Locke hasn't been busted for anything yet.
He deserves to lose his freedom forever.
Lying ought to be illegal, on any public platform.

Booted from Facebook and Instagram, Andrew Tate is now being scrubbed from TikTok. Is this the end for his misogyny?

[abc.net.au]

I hope so.

I've seen him interviewed a few times. I never found him offensive or a brute. I think men are being turned into docile creatures because of toxic feminists. He's just rebelling. . He may become another martyr like Julian Assange with totally trumped charges.

@Mickey When one is used to inequality and entitlement, equality then seems like persecution.

If we had equality, which we definitely should, then feminists and others who organized to fight for civil rights would not even exist, because there would be no need for them.

@snytiger6 will you elaborate on your comment about " When one is used to inequality and entitlement, equality then seems like persecution." I want to understand it better.

@sny What is the inequality whereof you speak? Tell me some of the rules/laws/conventions that exclude women from anything.

@snytiger6, @Mickey Tate is a terrible man. Brutal, aggressive, rude. He has committed the ultimate sin in that he is dead right about most things. We could forgive him if he were wrong.

@amymcmxcii yup, what I've heard him comment on I agree with. I don''t think he's evil.

Andrew Tate's lawyers appeal 30-day detention in Romanian rape and human trafficking case

[abc.net.au]

I love Greta. 😂

Andrew Tate: Romanian police to hold influencer for 30 days

[bbc.com]

Thanks for sharing. I hope the arrogant prick gets everything he so richly deserves.

If he's guilty, I hope they lock him up and throw away the key.

Greg Locke is an oxygen thief.

Greta nailed him down pretty good and I don't think he likes it.

Just another religious nutter.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:702693
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.