Agnostic.com

6 3

Do you put lime in your coconut...lol

What's your favorite drink?

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I prefer chocolate on my coconut.

I did once... and it was awful. And I NEVER listened to that damn song again.

Ok...lol.

Actually I do . I like fresh squeezed lime juice in coconut water .I also put lime juice in seltzer water .This gives me the satisfaction of soda with outthe sugar .I guess I am a lime juice junkie . I just made lime chili a few days ago .My wife has to buy bags of limes .My favoiite alcoholic drink is a Mojoto which you guessed it has lime juice as an ingredient.

Sounds great!

I guess my favorite mixed drink is a well-made Bloody Mary. In addition to the usual ingredients, I put BBQ sauce and chipotle peppers in my own. I've also been trying out new concoctions lately, like something I ran across called One Night in Phuket. It's kind of like an alcoholic Thai green curry, with chile-infused vodka, lime juice, coconut cream, and cilantro. (So yes, I put lime in my coconut...LOL)

Wow...that sounds good.

My favorite is a toss-up between milk and Coca-Cola.

Ok...

Mine is probably a White Russian. Kool-aid has always been one of my favorites though.

I grew up on white russians... yumm

At least I'm in good company.

@BucketlistBob is really cool. He can fly! You should count your lucky stars @evestrat.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7031
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.