Agnostic.com

51 11

Does No Kids = Bad Person?

I've noticed that most of my classmates are parents, but I never got there. Having two marriages fail on me, I suppose that's a good thing, but my current marriage also features childlessness. The stork is not delivering to our house anytime soon, and adoption/fostering is less likely.
I'm concerned that I might be seen as "bad" to people. Perception does bring about reality, sometimes. The truth is, it just hasn't happened, for any number of reasons. I think of our cats as our children, but of course, they have different needs from humans.
So, does my lack of having a Mini-Me put me at any kind of disadvantage?

RunsOnCoffee 5 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (51 - 51)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No kids eventually equals no society. The government needs to give heavy financial incentives to child bearing and rearing, and we can all forgo the name calling.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70470
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.