Agnostic.com

5 8

The new Krakken variety of Covid. ”Over the last week, we were averaging nearly 70,000 daily COVID cases. But on January 11, 2023, there were over 150,000 cases reported. More worrisome, ICU cases were up 11% on January 12, 2023 and deaths were up 61% over the last two weeks. That seems like a new wave to us.”
[peoplespharmacy.com]

JackPedigo 9 Jan 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tested positive yesterday and it is not pleasant.

And people I know wonder why I'm not interested in going to gatherings. When my fellow humans will not even take the basic steps to mitigate the spread of illness what do you do?
Denying there is a virus that makes people with even good immune systems ill is equally disheartening.

Your immune system needs practice all the time. Or when a safty slave over cleans with toxic products anyway.. Then when a dangerous virus or germ comes along and then the body turns into liquid mush and then you die of a number of health conditions. Like it happens at a skyrocketing rate recently.

@Garban Or even learn basic grammar.

@Garban

Wouldn't join the Rockefeller obeisance workers slaves. Who are not independent or free thinkers, . They are drug pushers for life, of coded synthetic and toxic kind. Not the holistic alternative medicines and lifestyles where our circle lives much longer. I grow healthy foods and medicines for pets and people. Sorry having problems with my edit device.

@Garban

I'm part of independence thinkers a smaller percentage where life is a free choice, not mandates of anything.
Being my own best doctor in the world gave me advantage of winning international sculpture contests for the last 50years and top ranking nation swimmer by age group and still going. Why subscribe to mainstream doctors that created their own life span being below the adverage by 5 to 10 years.

Why would want trust Rockefeller who's created obeisance worker in education, oil &gas , hospital, pharmacy and food industry. And cut out all the alternatives free and independence thinkers.
Rockefeller world founded on treachery, deceit, and the naïveté of a public that has never wised up to the parlor tricks that the Rockefellers and their ilk have been using to shape the world for the past century and a half.”

@Garban

Mainstream Doctor errors and pharmaceutical is the number one leading cause of death in the world. I'll stick with Holistic doctors and medicines, I Agree to disagree.

Our state health department has detected this new variant in our wastewater, which means it's here, even if people aren't actually testing as much. Flu, Covid, etc., are only brought into our state by plane and cruise ship, since we are surrounded by a moat of ocean. We currently have an influx of elderly visitors (snowbirds) who are coming in to the state, bringing what ever illnesses they contracted over the holidays and their travel.

I live in a vacation rental complex, and several of the visitors have severe coughs, yet are going out mingling with the residents and other visitors at the bars, restaurants and other close quarter environments. I can hear them coughing on their lanais and at the pool.

Talking with a housekeeper yesterday, she told me which condo units were occupied with covid positive visitors. Because the housekeeper is well liked, the infected guests, even if they were out and about in the community while sick, leave a note as they are leaving asking the housekeeper to give it a thorough cleaning, admitting they were covid positive, so that the next guests in the room won't get sick. Um, why didn't they think about that as they were coughing on us all during their vacation? Selfishness, yet wanting to clear their conscience a little as they left.

Covid positive folks are supposed to isolate for 5 days, and/or wear masks when out in a crowd. Residents do that willingly, since it's a small community and we all understand none of us want to be responsible for making others sick. But tourists don't care about that - some wear masks when out with questionable health - but the vast majority don't even bring masks on their vacation any more.

I'm lucky I can keep to myself for the most part, avoiding crowded places, but I feel sad for the workers who have to be in close quarters with the secretly infected. We see a spike this week, with travelers who have recently spent time in holiday gatherings and traveled without precautions. Cough cough cough... I want to shout "Stay home if you're sick!" Some may not have known they were sick before they traveled, but some do and come anyway, since the reservations are already paid for, and they are not going to spend their whole vacation in their condo room, when there's so much to see and do.

The other day so many people at the pool (right below my window) were coughing and each spouting loudly their conspiracy "truths" like "I know that the vaccines are what is killing people, not the virus." and "I know that Elvis is still alive" and "I know Trump really won the election" and on and on. It was so humorous that I almost hated to close my window, but I didn't want their cough germs to make their way into my condo.

They won't think it so funny when they get Covid brain fog. It's chilling to imagine stupid people becoming even more stupid.

@racocn8 If that is possible.

@racocn8 @Julie808 The ones below retirement age that develop long Covid may not be able to work. We will all be paying for their foolishness. I am not laughing. A good deal of it is completely preventable.

There was
Omicron like Moronic? Note rearranging letters of the new Covid variant Omicron produces. Moronic!

Then Monkeypox, a Ton of mischievous action

Now we have Karen.

All in plain sight.

@Garban

Use to do animation, it's easy creating stories because everyone conspires. Especially bankers and Government the greatest scammer of all. Except you won't get loans or legal permission to publish them.

After the many holiday gatherings it would seem to be right on time. First it gets spread at gatherings and if each of those infected gives it to two or more others it quickly grows exponentially.

MizJ Level 8 Jan 14, 2023

Worry wart.

@Castlepaloma Reality is a bitch. Every single holiday with large numbers of people traveling and gathering is followed by a spike in case numbers. Every. Single. One.

Frankly I am pretty pissed off that people think that their rights and freedoms are being infringed upon by following public health and safety measures. In what reality and on what fucking planet did it become ethical to sicken and potentially murder others? The only one laughing is Putin as he is responsible for a lot of the online disinformation and lies. Apparently it is dirt cheap to kill your enemies via social media bots and other propaganda as opposed to bullets and traditional warfare.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:704889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.