Agnostic.com

11 28

LINK After Man Kills Wife, Kids and Self, Obituary Says He Cherished Family

😬😬😬😬

You know you're deep in Mormon country when a Family Annihalator is called a "family man" and described as "a loving Father" that "cherished family" in his obituary after he killed 5 of his own children, his wife, his mother in law, and then himself.

And you know you're in DEEP Mormon country when newspapers actually publish, in print, said obituary. 🙄

(The obituary has been taken off most media company sites and someone is being paid to attempt to scrub it from the net. There was so much international outrage, the LDS church got involved. 🤫🤫🤫 That means you fix that shit or you go out of business, like yesterday. The power of the people. It's not America. It's the LDS Church.) 🤭🤭

SeaGreenEyez 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I imagine nobody is on the hot seat more than whoever was supposed to edit the obituary. Spectacular screw up.

For sure the Father is going to hell. The Mormon women don't get to go to heaven anyway. I hope the kids go to heaven, not just cut them loose into space.

Some of the nicest people as friends and neighbors when we lived in Utah. But, batshit crazy nutjobs for their religion. One close family friend has since rejected the church, having come to her senses after raising 7 kids in the religion. Not surprised by anything that comes out of Utah.

@SeaGreenEyez Yet the businesses in Utah are allowed to pollute the air at will. Salt Lake City has some of the worst air polution in winter due to the inversion that's caused by cold air. One business alone accounts for 25% of the 2.5 particulate matter in the air. The governor won't do any regulation to stop it - costs the bussiness too much.🤬🤬🤬

@SeaGreenEyez P.S. MY Mormon neighbors tried to move the property line between our 10 acre parcels. Fucker was always moving the fucking survey pins. I finally hired a surveyor and marked the whole 900 foot common line, found the original survey markers too. My survey was within an inch of the original survey. He was pissed!! I made him move his driveway, he'd cut into my property!
THEN as iff that was not bad enough I discovered he was using his CB radio to listen in on my cordless telephone conversations!
Don't even get me started on their treatment of their grandkids they adorpted. One is gay, it was so very sad the way they shunned him.
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

“FORTHELOVEOFGOD”🤬

The mind, formerly boggled, reels uncontrollably.

The mormons are every bit as vile as scientologists.
All religions are cults.

LDS thinks that the dead are still alive and that you can get everybody into heaven if you try. Some even have their own planet. I think they are claiming Hitler now too.

Years ago, and I think they got sued to stop, they were praying Jewish Holocaust victims into Mormon heaven. Apparently, Mormons can pray you into to heaven.

@Beowulfsfriend Laughing about the preying (that's not a typo) into heaven. Fuckin' pisses me off they think they have some sort of right to inject themselves into the Jewish faith - a group that don't hold with there being anything but dead.

I had to LOL - that's some fucked up shit. I left religion behind when I was 12. I can not comprehend the religious nutters.

I didn't give it up until l was 13 or 14. I guess l'm a little slow. 🙃

@Sticks48 Nah, just runnin' a very close 2nd.

@Sticks48 Religion haunted me deeply until about 20 years ago but today I will be one of the first to tell you that Jesus said not to eat with Republicans or Shriners.

Wonder what the author was thinking. That the Devil made him do it?

Acknowledge misogyny?! hahahaha

MizJ Level 8 Jan 27, 2023

That is an indictment of LDS values. Almost unbelievable!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:706743
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.