Agnostic.com

13 2

What are your priorities in life?

Right now I have my job, my friends and family, my boyfriend, college soon, and my health. These are not in chronological order btw. What are your priorities in life?

Sarahroo29 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Myself and my children

Good.

Taking care of my cats, taking care of my mother, my few close friends, animal and environmental activism, clearing out my mom's hoarder house, coping with horrible pain from a ruined spine, loving on the orphans at Feline Rescue, my beadwork, my art, taking music lessons (autoharp), and computer games. Pretty much in order.

Yep.

My friends (who are my Earth family), my writing, yoga, work, and taking care of me. No real order there. Just how things popped into my head

Good.

To keep myself from going off the deep end again, staying med compliant.

Good priority.

Trying to stay healthy and alive. My immediate family. Happiness. Not much else.

Nice.

Right now to put the kettle on and have a coffee while I do a rolly, that's tobacco, not bob hope btw.

Oh, okay.

Living quietly with my dog, among my books and allowing others to do the same.

Yep, me too.

I love dogs.

Short term priorities:
Pay off upcoming cruise
Save enough money for 2 round trip tickets to Hawaii, preferably first class - at least my ticket

Longer short term priorities
Find a new place to live

Long term priorities
Take more vacations

Looking at my list, my priorities seem to involve working just enough to afford all the fun I want to have.

That is cool. Hawaii sounds fun.

Stop doing what everyone wants me to do and start doing what I want to do.

I like that one.

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Oh.

Having a good time regardless the circumstances or who says I shouldn't.

Nice.

My family. Nothing else.

Awe.

Tbh, getting to the end of it. Not in a bad way (tried that) , just surviving each day.

Yes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:70768
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.