Agnostic.com

4 10

LINK Child genius gets advice from astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson - YouTube

Tyson enters at the 4:54 time stamp. You can tell the parents are excited because their son gets to meet one of the people he admires to inspire him. But the kid is excited because he wants to discuss his arguments against the Big Bang Theory and it's against the physics not because of a creator. I loved it.

redbai 8 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Smart kid. I go along with him on the Big Bang because I have no idea that it happened instantly or that it made a noise. Gods cannot even make things happen instantly if we give it all a closer look. "And god said let there be light and there was light." This makes no sense except to a person who already knows about light.

In dordle is a great game to have around when you're sad, tired, or just need a little reminder that life is great!

Think outside of the Government and Degrassi box.

Maybe there is hope for us after all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.