Agnostic.com

7 2

Someone else is wary of Ukrainian intent?

Elon Musk insists he’s restricting Ukraine’s access to Starlink because Zelensky could start World War III

[fortune.com]

FrayedBear 9 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Elon Musk is a mix bag of truth and lies. The wealthiest man in the world says Putin is wealthier than him. BlackRock and NATO are trying to buy Ukraine pawn to undermining the Russians. It's an economic world war, where Russians stand to gain much better than the US. Where she goes, nobody knows. Grab your family and hightale your asss..me no questions, and I'll tell no lies, out of there.

seems to make sense, perhaps that is what this political/ military/ media event is really all about?
A sort of WWIII?
If your comment is correct, then when war rages, you can run and hide, but a limited military but global economic war where can you hide? We still have to rely on supplies and trade.

@Kurtn

Was speaking if a family was living in Ukraine.
Very few people are prepared for what is to come. We live in a free trade community of tiny houses and urban farming. After a few years of abuse, WEF and old Elites will die off, The smart one will thrive again and the compliance slaves will continue. World war 1 and 2 are simular examples.

Zelensky like all actors and performers is fame hungry, when he was used as a puppet by ogliarch to become Leader he was more than happy to do it, when he was used as a puppet by right wing fanatics to legitimize their dubious endevours, he loved it. When he was puppeteered in to hitting the world wide stage as the blackmail victim of the evil Trump he hit the jackpot.
So when Trump's successor (and father of his business acquaintance) assures him that Putin saber ratting on the Ukrainian boarder is not bad thing for either of them Big Z lapped it up. Time of war is no time to change leaders, so long as Prez Putrid is being an international terrorist Zelensky is in no danger of being ousted from the top seat and gets to play Ukrainian Churchill.
Of Course when the cossack hoards actually crossed the boarder and marched in to Ukraine, Zelensky's public image, which up to that point had been spurious at best, suddenly rocketed to the lovable international underdog, the brave little David standing up to the Big bad bald Goliath of Russia, all is forgiven all is forgotten and so long as Z goes on his international personal appearance tour, aid pours in to Ukraine in the form of weapons, support and hard cash from ALL OVER THE WORLD, and all Zelensky has to do is keep smiling, keep being humbly appreciative, and keep out of the way of Russian missiles.
NATO gets to fight Russia by proxy, the arms manufacturers coin it in, and gratefully donate to the political parties their cut of the lollipop time, NATO and the EU get new member, wiling to pay for the protection that brings and the news media has another bumper pay day.
Everyone's a winner LUVLY JUBLEE.
(Except of course from the poor bastards bombed out of their homes, or with dead children on the battle fields, their lives and hopes ruined, but then what else are the poor for?)

Erudite as ever Len. 👌

Musk is as much an oligarch as the ones controlling Putin in Russia.
Putin was an obscure mid-ranking bureaucrat until they decided to use the media to build him up. They manoeuvred him into the presidency (via the KGB and Prime Ministership) to replace their ailing tame president, Yeltsin.

The biggest Ukrainian intent that I see is not wanting to be taken back into Russia again.

The Ukrainian people yes, the Ukraine as a political entity is a different kettle of fish.

And the Russian ethnics are happy to stay with Russia.

@FrayedBear I can't speak for that many people, Bear. I might tell you that people in my community are all hicks but we both know that I do not and cannot know these 1200 people. Been here since 2006 and I know maybe 30 people tops.

@DenoPenno I thought that you lived in America not Donetsk?

@FrayedBear I am American but I am talking of knowing people in my community. My reply is in answer to statements that people in the Ukraine all want to be Russian. This is a generalization that cannot be known. You therefore cannot speak for all of these people.

@DenoPenno they apparently have spoken & no longer wish to be part of Ukraine & subjected to ukrainian genocide. They rather prefer to be part of Russia.

I cannot fathom Zelensky. the guy does not seem to be real. Just something not quite Kosher about him. He is an actor and comedian, who is writing his script?
War is a battle of wits as much as the physical military one.
Zelensky seems to be playing the part of Oliver "please sir more" begging on the world stage.
We do not see any real leadership or strategy for a resolution.
Musk Is right to take dangerous toy away from a kid who is acting out a fantasy

Whatever the real truth behind the war, we will argue and speculate, but never be a party to the truth of the matter.
Maybe if Putin could be convinced to go the way of Rusputin things would improve, although I doubt it some other despot will step into his boots and carry on.

@Kurtn What real truth of the war? Maybe you think it is all about Nazis.

Putin did not see that Zelensky was extremely intelligent. Putin thought a quick attack on Kyiiv and he would be able to install a puppet president. He seriously miscalculated both the Ukranians and president Zelensky.
Remember, Putin is himself beholden to Russia's oligarchs.

@Petter "Putin is himself beholden to Russia's oligarchs." - you have proof of that or merely US wishful thinking?

Anyone with the backing of US universities, think tanks, Pentagon elite, media & rapacious armaments industry is going to appear intelligent - even you & I Petter!

@DenoPenno I could not give a rats tail about he Nazis, Neo liberals nor communists, I am wondering what the real truth is behind the war. The truth, which we will never know, would be much stranger than the fiction we are fed from both the East and West media/ political propaganda machines.
I firmly believe all parties are moving Whole shipping container terminals, loads of bullshit to us the population.
General observation:- How can we give an opinion when the basis/ foundation of our opinion is based on lies, falsehoods and far removed from reality?
I am interested in the act not the actors.

@DenoPenno, @Petter Just a statistical fact, Actors and Comedians have proven in the past that they are of average intelligence. Not one that I have been able to find that had an exceptional IQ.

@FrayedBear Yes. Try looking back at old news footage from 1990 onwards.

@Petter I didn't know that you or I were on the news in 1990's!

@FrayedBear, @Kurtn What sort of comedian are you talking about?
The ones who merely swear and shout are not comedians. True comedians have to be able to think fast, on their feet.

@Petter Z is a clown reading from a script prepared by the US. And when he misreads his lines Biden is always there to prompt him.

@FrayedBear Any proof for this wild statement? You sound like Alex Jones.

@Petter no proof whatsoever Petter. But "wild" or simply calculated & embarrassing for you to accept?
Who is Alex Jones? I once knew a Stuart but he became an air traffic controller.

@FrayedBear [en.m.wikipedia.org]
This Alex Jones.

@Petter Thanks. I wouldn't know of him or recognise him if I collided with him in the street and if I did know him I certainly wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire. Or Hilary Clinton, Trump and Biden.

@FrayedBear I've tagged you in another post involving him.

@Petter lol, your link is just above in this post. I apologise for not thanking you for taking the effort to educate me. I read the Wikipedia article - it went in my eyes & out into my "don't waste my time cluttering my memory with such trivia. And considering that many of you think that I a left of Stalin communist I find it it hilarious that you compare me to him.

@FrayedBear Stalin was not a leftist. He was a despot. Marx and Lenin were leftist and it got them nowhere personally. But they sure were useful to the careers of power hungry, populist politicians.

Elon Musk is a steaming pile of 💩. It doesn't surprise me that he's an asshole buddy of Vladimir Putin.

Only trolls and fools would be wary of Ukranian intent.

Ah & so your daddy was a member of the third Reich & blind supporter of naziism was he Walt? Or just cognititively challenged like you?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:709757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.