Agnostic.com

34 6

What are two things you would change in your life that you know would make it significantly better?.

I've been waking up with anxiety for the past two week. There are too many things I want to change, and when I get overwhelmed I just shut down. So today I took a mental health day to get some of my perceived chaos in order. First I need my living space organized. I spent too long yesterday trying to find my freaking headphones. Second I'm going to move a little bit more everyday, I've been sitting on my ass too much lately. Baby steps.

Stacey48 8 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd have been less beautiful, to give the others a chance.
And less intelligent, so I didn't get so annoyed with numpties.

I'm not that unhappy really all things considered

1. Billions of post-tax dollars
  2. Triple my confidence level

@McVinegar You underestimate how low my self confidence is to begin with.

Would have married my first love, might have turned out good.

More exercise, less pounds.

Financial security and health insurance.

I lost both when I got divorced. Hopefully the right job will eventually come along and I'll gain a little back.

At this point I can't honestly think of anything I'd change realistically.
Be wealthier ? Sure, but I'm not willing to make the effort to do so - I don't require much.
Be healthier ? I suppose, but then I never expected to live forever.
Be happier ? I'm not unhappy.
No, I'm pretty content ?

I don't know. I'm pretty happy with my life now. I guess if I could change anything, I would not have gotten fat and I would have figured out a way to be rich right now, but, I didn't, so I'm not worried about it.

Two huh? Well...I wouldn't have gotten married and I wouldn't have gotten divorced. Both were a real bitch.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71060
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.