Agnostic.com

1 3

The jury in the Dominion defamation suit has reached a decision. Any bets on the size of the award?

Flyingsaucesir 8 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope it puts them out of business.

They were asking for $1.6 billion in just compensatory damages. Then there's punitive damages. It could very well sink them. 😃

@Garban Yeah, and if Fox falls. outfits like Newsmax, Brietbart, and One America are ready to take up the slack.

@Garban @flyingsaucesir Never, ever underestimate the power of the American people to fall to the lowest levels. My daughter recently moved to the Netherlands, and quite often I wonder how I can join her over there. The short answer is they don't want old folks... OTOH, I believe the US will be a better place to be in the next 20+ years, not because of politics, but because of future changes due to declining population and scarcity of resources. We still have to find a way to fix the stupid before it kills us.

@HippieChick58 The good news is that our younger people are not the ones prosecuting this stupid culture war and trying to overthrow our democracy. It's mostly older white folks. Funny that I should be eager for my own cohort to die off! I'll just be glad if I don't have to help any MAGAts into their wormy graves. The silly putzes. 😂

@Flyingsaucesir my ex and father of my children is on of those dedicated viewers of Faux News and uber xian, stick up @ss hard line republican. I cannot count the number of times a conversation with my girls has started, "OMG Daddy (did or said)... Despite his best effort his kids are woke. I believe their generation and the next generation will be the ones to figure out this mess, and only because it will be their only option. I raised my girls right and they are smart as whips and they will do the right thing, and that is the only reason I'm not wishing my ex to the grave, at least not before the universe decides it is his time. Ex keeps giving grands xian related stuff, but they don't spend much time with him. I babysit them sometimes, and when they are here they get the non xian version of life. The other aunt (no kids of her own, which pisses daddy off) is strongly athiest and also spends lots of time with the niblings, we're a good counterbalance to granddad.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712542
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.