Agnostic.com

5 9

"Toxic" only begins to describe it.

Flyingsaucesir 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of this is clicks, views, and likes coz this is how they really get paid and attract more followers. Alex Jones made billions telling lies and he knew it was all lies to begin with. Now that the courts have him and he declared bankruptcy his attorneys want him to live off something like $500,000 a year while the rest of his ill gotten wages pays off those who sued him.

Yes, there is money in being toxic. People love to be told what they want to hear, and Donald Trump is proof of that. If you say it long enough people will believe it and you get a following.

Beats the hell out of CNN and MSNBC

The sentiment is spot on, and the cartoon is artistically superb as well.

With any luck, the Dominion suit will permanently derail them.

And Biden’s incompetent secretary of Transportation failed to address the issue of the Ohio train wreck. Pretty typical for the incompetent people appointed by Biden.

"Pretty typical for the incompetent people appointed by Biden."
Well look at his choices, who else applied for the job? Someone competent? Like are there competent applicants he could have done better with?
My theory is that only people with issues or lack of intelligence are in government positions.

@K9JetLee999 Trump had some very competent people working for us when he was president. Pompeo his Secretary of State was number one in his class at West Point.

@Trajan61 So he wasn't president the Barnum wanna be was the jackass in charge. And he had Omarosa, all his ugly brats, an Apprentice Andrea Miller (what qualified HER?), Alan Garten executive VP for Trumps businesses,

"The turnover rate in the Trump administration has been noted by various publications.[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] Several Trump appointees, including Michael Flynn, Reince Priebus, Anthony Scaramucci, and Tom Price, have among the shortest service tenures in the history of their respective offices.[a]"

@K9JetLee999 People like you may cause the downfall of this country.

@Trajan61 I didn't invent the quitters of the Trump admin. He was so totally an idiot they all ran like rats off a sinking ship.

My ex is addicted to that circus, a huge part of why he's my ex.

Hey you gotta protect your sanity...

@Flyingsaucesir Oh, for damn sure. And all of our daughters agree with me. They have all lived with him as adults, and said, "Never again!"

CNN, MSNBC and most of the rest of the main stream media is definitely a big circus and promote lies and falsehoods on a regular basis. If Fox is so bad why are they the number one news channel in the country. I don’t watch any of them very much but even a moron should be able to figure out that people like Joe Biden and most of the democrats are bad for the country.

@Trajan61 You truly do live in different world, don't you...

@HippieChick58 I live in the real world. You apparently live in a fantasy world.

@HippieChick58 His world resides uncomfortably under a small rock. πŸ˜‚

@Flyingsaucesir Yep!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.