Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK N.H. Governor Thinks Trump Will Lose 2024 GOP Nomination: ‘Just Not Going To Happen’ | HuffPost

I'm sure in the next few days Donald Fuckity-Fuck Trump will character assassinate Chris Sununu. It's an easy last name to make fun of, Cheetoman is prolly working on a suitable insult right now for his Truth Social.

barjoe 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He's pissing on his tie.

That sounds like wishful thinking on Sununu's part. No other republican can give people permission to be openly racist. Even DeSantis is focused on homophobia and transphobia. He is passively racist. The base wants a snarling sadistic overt racism, and the orange guy is the one who delivers the goods.

Alas, I fear the governor is wrong. Trump will most likely be the GOP nominee.

Only way for Trump to lose the nomination, even if he is indicted, is a two man race. Most of the GOP primaries are winner take all. Trump will get 35% of the vote, no matter what. In a large field, he gets the nomination. Trump's negatives are higher than 35%, over 50%. At this point he can't win general election. I fear Sununu is right.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:712804
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.