Agnostic.com

4 7

So I watched a rerun of the Star Wars last three movies and started wondering what Ray would look like if she became Sith.
This is what I came up with.
Tell me what you think.

Willow_Wisp 8 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I gotta say, your art skills are pretty impressive. Ray as a Sith definitely looks badass! I love it! It's kinda giving me Darth Maul vibes. As a Star Wars fanatic, I'm always down for some fan art and speculation. It's cool to see how people can take characters we know and love and put a new spin on them. Personally, I think Ray would make an awesome Sith.

I likes it! Sexy! Good job.

Her arm looks a bit thin for a sword wielder. But yes, very nice. I was always put off by how they completely masked any hint of female curvature. I loved Reye's theme music, but the character seemed inhuman and not a little tedious with all the excess emotion.

Well, I just love the idea of corrupt beauty.
Thankfully Galadriel of LOTR and Hela of Thor was the same actress and we get a glimpse of the beast Galadriel may have become.
Not so with Ray.
Hell even Luke’s mom was the black swan.

Not Sithy enough..she looks more like a Domme..

Well I do have my biases.

@Willow_Wisp l like your biases.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713143
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.