Agnostic.com

3 10

LINK Ron DeSantis: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - YouTube

Poking fun at Ron DeSantis and Florida...

snytiger6 9 Mar 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"In June of last year, Hungary’s far-right government passed a law cracking down on LGBTQ rights, including a provision prohibiting instruction on LGBTQ topics in sex education classes.

About nine months later, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis 🌈 signed the so-called “Don’t Say Gay” bill banning “classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity” up through third grade. According to some knowledgeable observers on the right, these two bills were closely connected."

[vox.com]

As seen in the video, the claim that the Florida bill only affect young students is a blatant lie.

@snytiger6 What I posted is only a snippet of what is in the article attached to the link I posted. It is very lengthy and it compares what DeSantis is doing in FL is similar to what Urbon has done in Hungary.

Ron DeFuture? I have seen videos by teens who claim claim DeSantis is robbing them of their future.

The most comprehensive (and funny) analysis of Ron DeSerpentisss that I have heard to date. 😂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713239
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.