Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Trump Lawyer's Joke About Mitch McConnell's Hospitalization Sparks Outrage

Jenna Ellis is a fucking cunt. She doesn't mind Rudy farting in her face, but she makes fun of an 81 year old Polio survivor (since his infancy) stumbling, suffering a concussion. I'm not a fan of the guy to say the least, but I don't wish physical harm come to him. I am avid on Twitter and I haven't seen one Democrat make fun of Mitch regarding this. Piece of shit MAGAt Republicans are, as they did about Paul Pelosi These motherfuckers all claim to be devout Christians and Patriots on their profiles.

barjoe 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

'While Trump offered his best wishes to his GOP rival, his former lawyer Ellis appeared to be less gracious.'
'Trump and McConnell have been at odds with one another ...'
'Still, he wished McConnell a speedy recovery, according to a Washington Examiner report. "I disagree with almost everything he does, but what I certainly would like him to do, I want him to be well. I want him to be well. Then get back and be strong," Trump said.'

BDair Level 8 Mar 10, 2023

What a wonderful guy Donald Fuckity-Fuck Trump is!

The MAGA's have all the empathy of a brick wall.

As we recall the comments about Mr. Pelosi, it's clear this depravity is common among the GQP.

I am outraged by this outrageous outrage.

BDair Level 8 Mar 10, 2023

I'm outraged by your sarcasm.

She gives "fucking cunts" a bad name.

Shameful behavior by classless assholes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:713537
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.